No announcement yet.

6.7 Cummins Opinions Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well here she is. Only been driving it a couple of days and I love it. Still has the new car smell without the new car price.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
      Well here she is. Only been driving it a couple of days and I love it. Still has the new car smell without the new car price.

You’re going to like it Hal

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
        You’re going to like it Hal
        Yeah he is! Great buy Hal!

Comment

Congrats BowSlayer , it does look to be a super clean truck with some extras showing . I bet you made a good buy , and the cummins is as good as they get ( my opinion , being a cummins owner since `01)

Comment

Originally posted by ldoyle View Post
            Congrats BowSlayer , it does look to be a super clean truck with some extras showing . I bet you made a good buy , and the cummins is as good as they get ( my opinion , being a cummins owner since `01)

It has replacement front and rear bumpers, FASS fuel system, deleted, studded, upgraded injectors, and lots more stuff I don’t fully understand.

Comment

It has replacement front and rear bumpers, FASS fuel system, deleted, studded, upgraded injectors, and lots more stuff I don’t fully understand.
              Congrats man. Looks and sounds like a great buy. I love Cummins engines.

Comment

sweet ride. I would take that small mesh out of the front bumper though. I am afraid it may cause it to overheat. it looks almostsolid In pics

Comment

my 04 has almost 350K on it. still runs strong. They do like water pumps though.

Comment

That's a bad dude. Congrats

Comment

You hit the jackpot with that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If you don't want it i do

Comment

Now that's a clean truck, sounds like a pretty awesome find too. I'm a ford guy but that looks like a pretty solid truck with the mods done to it.

Comment

Helluva nice pick-up. I just bought a 2018 3/4 ton an love it. Got 10k on it already lol

Comment

Well I took that truck on the first road trip. I won't lie, I didn't care for it. I've always had 1/2 tons and didn't care for the ride. Everything else was awesome. The truck has power for days and runs perfect I just didn't like the ride. It's really good on a good road but those rough Ranch Roads out West were pretty rough. I'm going to drive it a little while and see if I get used to the ride but if not I'll be going back to a 1/2 ton.

Comment

She still looks good in West Texas. [emoji1]

Comment

Working...
                                X