No announcement yet.

Worst eating wild game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dove has a very iron-like flavor that I don’t care for at all.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
      Vegan......Old Indian Word For Bad Hunter

It’s actually an old Indian word for Gay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brine. Look into it. And quit over cooking stuff. Or in some cases cook it way too long.

-------------------------------
        Violence never settles anything
        -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Beavers! Especially the ones with a winter coat
          Lol I see what you did there !

Comment

Shot a WT doe that was eating those blue berries on a cedar tree. Backstrap tasted like it had been dipped in turpentine.

Comment

I unknowingly at some capybara one time. It was worse than aoudad - and aoudad is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterB View Post
                Shot a WT doe that was eating those blue berries on a cedar tree. Backstrap tasted like it had been dipped in turpentine.
                She just liked gin ( maybe an alcoholic, if she ate so many she tasted like them) I believe it is made from those berries. Was she shaking the tree or stirring it ?

Comment

Y’all can’t cook and likely don’t handle game well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                    I’d have to go with sheep, javelina, and porcupine, in no certain order. They are all awful!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Porcupine is real good , smells different but slow cook , shred add bbq sauce =good sandwiches

Comment

Aoudad smells and taste awful.
                      Never had liver That I could eat off any critter

Comment

Any of the wild sheep ugh.

Snow geese

Javi's

Comment

Grilled Bobcat backstraps! Yes, several of us tried it. Lots of alcohol involved, but I was still sober enough to take 2 bites and spit it in the fire. Super gamey, just tasted like you skinned it and took a bite without cooking.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                            Dove has a very iron-like flavor that I don’t care for at all.

I respect that everyone has a different taste, but have you tried it more than once?

Sorry, but dove is my whole family’s favorite meal so I’m curious

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              I respect that everyone has a different taste, but have you tried it more than once?

Sorry, but dove is my whole family’s favorite meal so I’m curious

I think maybe this here is the problem. One bad experience and out.
                              Allot of people’s experience is with cooking exotic or untraditional game is that you cook it like beef or so called traditional American fair. Like with Aoudad. It’s traditional North African table fare. Black buck is the same. Look into how those folks have been doing it for quite a while. They figured it out. It’s awesome. The inter webs is your friend.

-------------------------------
                              Violence never settles anything
                              -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Originally posted by MisterB View Post
                                I don't know if we are talking about the same tree, gin is made of the little blue berries on a juniper tree. But I know a lot call them cedars.

Comment

Working...
                                X