Dream hunt in US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
    Have a bush plane drop me and a buddy or 2 off, a hundred or so miles from civilization, in Alaska in an area where there are caribou and black bear. We would spend 10 days or so chasing them with our trad bows.
    Yep, if I had $10K to drop, I'd be Phillip's buddy for 10 days.

But oddly enough, I'd have a hard time dropping $10K on a single hunt. If you know me, I like to hunt... so I try and get the most bang for my buck. With $10K, I'd try and do a Wyoming Antelope hunt. An elk out of Washington State. Do a Midwest Turkey hunt. Bear hunt somewhere up north. Maybe 4-5 $2-3K hunts instead.

Comment

A hunt with Krivoman for one of his biggest bucks that $10,000 might get me a shot at!

Comment

I would do Sonora Mule Deer in Mexico (not sure if Mexico is on your list). I have been twice and am hoping to return in 2019. It is an incredible experience and I have not been on another hunt like it! Something about being in the desert a LONG way from any real civilization.

Comment

I would run backwards from a 10K dollar guided yukon moose hunt, I believe a top notch trip is around 18-20 K.

Comment

All I dream about lately is a huge Muley in the Mountains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ANY GAME in Alaska...always been my dream and praying that someday I can make it happen!!

Comment

Brown bear in Alaska!

Comment

Archery elk in Unit 34 NM. Got lucky and saved myself 9k!

Comment

Man I really got say I enjoy hunting javelina about as much as any thing I have ever hunted. And 10,000 would probably get me down there for another five years. I would be fine with that. As long as my sons could be there.

Comment

Archery Elk on the Navajo nation.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                        I would do Sonora Mule Deer in Mexico (not sure if Mexico is on your list). I have been twice and am hoping to return in 2019. It is an incredible experience and I have not been on another hunt like it! Something about being in the desert a LONG way from any real civilization.
                        It's not. You need to follow the rules.

I'm with you on the Sonora Mule Deer Hunt. I would pay the going rate to hunt the ranch that you have hunted down there.....twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
                          It's not. You need to follow the rules.

I'm with you on the Sonora Mule Deer Hunt. I would pay the going rate to hunt the ranch that you have hunted down there.....twice.

Fair enough. Just trying to broaden some horizons!

It really is a cool experience and this ranch actually likes bow hunters, which is not always the case!

Comment

7 day hunt on the Waggoner Ranch, but 10K won't buy that hunt. Nice to dream.

Comment

Oh folks. Let’s make the funds unlimited so the price police don’t have to monitor this thread[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Everyone saying moose has never looked into moose hunts.. There isnt a Guided moose hunt in North America I would go on for under 10K.. There are some good DIY Moose hunts in Alaska that you can do for around 5-6K.. And by the time you get airfare and all the other stuff lined out your gonna be around 10K....

All guided Caribou are pushing 10K now. Mtn Goat is around 12-14K..

You can go on a decent elk or Mule deer hunt for 10K... Lots of black bear hunts for under that. Mountain Lions are 2000-8000.. Antelope are cheap..

Comment

Working...
                                X