Infant Immunization yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grulla View Post
    Why space them out ? The majority here think vaccines are great and there’s no harm so why space them out ? What’s the difference ?
    He’s saying you can if you worry

We don’t space

Comment

yay

Comment

Yay

I have a lot to say, but I’ll just defer to mosers answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Grulla View Post
          Why space them out ? The majority here think vaccines are great and there’s no harm so why space them out ? What’s the difference ?
          Why not shotgun a bottle of whiskey.
          Because it'll kill.
          Spread it out and it'll help you relax and it's beneficial.
          Same it shots no need at all to tax the body with.all at once.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            When the question arose as to whether or not we would choose to make sure our son would be immune to all manner of terrible diseases which killed many thousands of people at one time....I thought the Dr was joking.

I put the non vaccinators in the same category as vegans, and those who don't know what gender they are....and avoid them like the plague....see what I did there?
            No chit.

There is ZERO ACTUAL scientific evidence that proves vaccines to ANYTHING other than keeping your child from contracting and spreading God-awful diseases/viruses. There's plenty of scientific evidence that shows that...

Comment

If you don't like immunizations, some mustard in the ear will cure just about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                When the question arose as to whether or not we would choose to make sure our son would be immune to all manner of terrible diseases which killed many thousands of people at one time....I thought the Dr was joking.

I put the non vaccinators in the same category as vegans, and those who don't know what gender they are....and avoid them like the plague....see what I did there?
                Good one.
                Our next door neighbors are non vaccination believers. My daughter is friends with them. Or was. She told them she would prefer her kids not be exposed to what thow neighbor kids could get.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    🤣🤣

Comment

Infant Immunization yay or nay?

We used an alternative schedule for both kids.

The CDC sets the schedule out of convenience and less visits.

All I'll say is the number and type of vaccines given have grown exponentially since 1985.

My kids got what I got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Last edited by Chad C; 05-01-2018, 03:31 PM.

Comment

I'm not to hip on about 95% of what the mainstream medical community put out in the way of information. Saying that don't make a decision on what me or anyone else on here says, do the hard deep research then make an informed decision based on what's best for you and your family. If things were to go in a direction that no one wants to think about about all the advice givers here can do for you is offer you their sympathies and best wishes,no the same can be said should your child contract a disease and infect others. So your ****ed if you do- ****ed if you don't. So do what YOU feel is best for your family.

Comment

4 kids all vaccinated. They might not be "normal" but they are kids after all.

No issues at all. If you're not a fan of the multiple shots schedule, you can get with your Pediatrician and come up with a schedule that spaces them all out. We went with the traditional schedule and had no issues.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shane View Post
                            I didn't want my kids to get all the diseases that vaccinations prevent, so I had them vaccinated. Neither of them has autism. Neither of them has ever had polio, smallpox, chickenpox, etc... either.
                            same here

X4
                            Last edited by Matt_C; 05-01-2018, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                              My doctor buddy dies a little each time this comes up.

Vaccinate your kids. The movement was started by false science and perpetuated via social media platforms and youtube.
                              As do I...

Comment

Our pediatrician (thankfully) does not take patients without up to date vaccinations. The anecdotal “evidence” against vaccinations is contrary to genuine science/evidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X