Infant Immunization yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATI View Post
    Whats the truth behind child immunization? Some say they cause autism, etc... Are ther folks on here who have done research and decided against immunization?
    I have mixed feelings about all those chemicals injected into my son, knowing most of it is useless and some of it is experimental... only a small % of vaccinations are beneficial, but are paired and mixed with crap we don’t know....
    I want to see what everyone’s feeling about this subject is and what reasearch y’all have done to help steer me the right direction...

Thanks!
    I have not read past your original post. But I will say definitely do your research and space the vaccines out as far as possible and only get what is absolutely required, but delay them all as much as possible. Kids these days get over double, maybe triple the vaccinations we got as kids. Most of it is driven by lobbyists paying money to our politicians to push to have their drugs approved as mandatory. Money grab.
    Vaccines are also combined and engineered to have a longer shelf life. To obtain that, they have more chemicals in them. And that causes them to make more money, who cares what it does to our kids.

We got chicken pox as kids. Now kids get 2 vaccinations to avoid a 2 day itch. Wth!! And look what all is in those vaccinations. My daughter got accidentally double vaccinated with Hep A. They dont know what kind of effects it may have on her throughout her life. But I can tell you we did as much research as we could, And that vaccine has formaldahyde (sp) and 14 week fetus lung tissue in it. WTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont trust chemical companies/ pharma companies/ and now our food/seed companies. We buy Organic for our kids where possible.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Anythinghunter8 View Post
      my boys do not get them, my wife did a lot of research, we also eat pretty clean diet has a lot to do with health, feel welcome to pm and ask question

Glad u are at least researching them its funny people will research stuff before they get phone, car, gun, protein feed and such to use but then just give there kids all these shots with out looking in to them because the DR know's best, these kids the most important thing and people do not research them
      Exactly, and the dr doesn't necessarily know what's best or doesn't care. They do what the government says, and what pays them the most. Selling vaccines pays them money.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
        The amount of vaccinations given to kids today are more than double the number of vaccinations given to us when we were kids and we live in a better time than we did 40+ years ago. In America our kids get vaccinated with more medications than kids in 1st world European countries, Not Haiti or Nigeria...
        I wish we could pick what vaccines we want our kids to have, but they’re all mixed with other crap we don’t want or know anything about and were not given the option to choose what vaccines we want or don’t want, they’re all mixed up and paired with medications we don’t know...
        It seems our kids are being tested on like lab mice if you ask me. This has nothing to do with being a vegan or a liberal, if anything, its us who doubt and second guess the mainstream media... think about it fellas!
        My generation got 9 medications in the immunization we got and I don’t know a single friend or classmate who got any of these diseases and we had no idea what “Autism” was until all these new chemicals and BS started getting injected into to newer generations.
        Exactly. Also it makes you think, where was peanut allergies when we were kids? No one had them. Why has the autism population exploded? They aren't reproducing with each other. Why has cancer exploded? Why is the same company that is feeding us, vaccinating us? Why are those big companies so into politics and getting their vaccines on the "mandatory" list or included with a mandatory vaccine?

I'm far from a liberal or vegan, but I can tell you, if your kid were double vaccinated and you saw the response by the medical community we did, you would start investigating...and when you do, your mind may be changed. It changed mine for sure with food and drugs. I'm not saying it's all bad, but it's not all good either.

Comment

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
          This is what most fail to understand. It's not the individual vaccinations that are the problem, its the burst of the numerous foreign materials into an infants body that can cause the problems. No, not every child, just because yours turned out "fine" doesn't mean others will not have a reaction.

It would be nice if people would respond with actual facts on not some banner they found flying around the internet. Find an actual study, provide valuable input. I guarantee 95% of the responses made have spent less than 15 minutes of their lives looking into vaccines. They are responding with hearsay. I encourage you to be smarter with yours and your child's life.

I highly recommend everyone here read or listen to "The Vaccine Book" by Dr. Sears. His stance throughout the book is to provide you with hard facts about the CDC recommended vaccine schedule, allowing you to make a truly informed decision on how you want to raise your child. There are risks with every one of them, determine if you want to take that risk or not on a case by case basis. He provides statistics for sickness cases across the US, the severity percentages among those, and any other additional risks you may have by taking the vaccine. He explains the delivery option for each vaccine and how certain doses are more harmful than others. He also provides common sense options for altered vaccine schedules that may suit your lifestyle better (example: not giving HEP B, an STD, to a child????) He also provides thoughts on things that may concern you, such as why did Merck take away the option to give M, M, R as separate vaccines? And another aspect, who here believes in abortion? Or injecting aborted human fetus's into their children? It's not black and white. At the very least, his book will provide you with a starting point on how you want to proceed with your baby. It is your responsibility to be the informed parent.

Am I against vaccines all together, no. Am I for giving every vaccine to my child, no. Am I for educating myself and making an informed personal decision on how I will raise my child, yes. I'm not trying to persuade anyone one way or the other, its a very personal decision that needs some thought, I am persuading you to research.

Do not simply throw your trust into any doctor or nurse out there. They are simply humans and make mistakes just like anyone else. Not many days ago they were recommending everyone get the flu vaccine that was 10% effective when you only had a 20% chance of getting it in the first place. Seem logical?
          Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
            This fund is there for ANY adverse event that can be proven with a required vaccine.

As an Epidemiologist we investigated many of these. Some were obvious, weak immune systems that were not diagnosed. So when the live vaccine was given they got the disease. Others were as simple as allergic reactions and as complicated as a complete immune mediated disease that was triggered by the vaccine.

All of these events are idiosyncratic and individualistic not indicative of what would be seen in a general population.
            My post indicated MOST children would be fine. But that my children wont be immunized due to familial history. I can't justify the risk since it has happened in my family. Everyone has to assess the risk on their own. But to deny there is risk all together is idiotic. See the post above referring to the fund and law that removes liability from the manufacturing companies.

If there is no real risk why are the feds protecting them.

There is no incentive for these companies to improve their drugs because they are under no liability for them.

Remove the protection add back the consequences and maybe the drugs would improve.

kronik by Diamond
            Last edited by TxKronik; 05-03-2018, 07:28 AM.

Comment

This is a little out of hand....28 shots...

Our first is due at the end of september, he will get the same 11 shots that I got when I was a kid and that are required to go to school. Thanks to the United States Government using me as a guinea pig, I am now very wary of the "shot epidemic". Why do we get shots for Chicken Pox now? And before someone says the government didn't use me as a guinea pig, read on..

While in A-school everyone is required to get a flu shot. They lined us up by school. They lined our school up about 10 classed of 20-25 people. They start marching us into the sickbay, all of a sudden they call out my class instructors name and our class follows him behind sickbay to a parking lot where that have an area of about 20'x20' taped off with caution tape. As we get to the entrance they gives us a spray up the nose and collect our ID's (can't go anywhere on the base and can't leave the base without your ID) and tell us to sit in the designated area for an hour while they "monitor" us. We were all required to set up an appointment with a doctor for the next day. After the hour passed they released us back to our barracks, about 3 hours after the spray was given to me I started running fever and vomiting. The next morning I went to my appointment and almost all of my class was in there sick as dogs like me. We all ended up getting a really bad case of the flu, and were given meds then sent to class. The rest of our school was given a shot in the arm and sent on their way....

Maybe we should worry about immunizing the foreign invaders and their children, because they are not required to get these shots to attend public school. And we wonder why some of these diseases make a comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                https://kidshealth.org/en/parents/im...ion-chart.html

This is a little out of hand....28 shots...

Our first is due at the end of september, he will get the same 11 shots that I got when I was a kid and that are required to go to school. Thanks to the United States Government using me as a guinea pig, I am now very wary of the "shot epidemic". Why do we get shots for Chicken Pox now? And before someone says the government didn't use me as a guinea pig, read on..

While in A-school everyone is required to get a flu shot. They lined us up by school. They lined our school up about 10 classed of 20-25 people. They start marching us into the sickbay, all of a sudden they call out my class instructors name and our class follows him behind sickbay to a parking lot where that have an area of about 20'x20' taped off with caution tape. As we get to the entrance they gives us a spray up the nose and collect our ID's (can't go anywhere on the base and can't leave the base without your ID) and tell us to sit in the designated area for an hour while they "monitor" us. We were all required to set up an appointment with a doctor for the next day. After the hour passed they released us back to our barracks, about 3 hours after the spray was given to me I started running fever and vomiting. The next morning I went to my appointment and almost all of my class was in there sick as dogs like me. We all ended up getting a really bad case of the flu, and were given meds then sent to class. The rest of our school was given a shot in the arm and sent on their way....

Maybe we should worry about immunizing the foreign invaders and their children, because they are not required to get these shots to attend public school. And we wonder why some of these diseases make a comeback.
                I'm friends with a guy who was a dr. In the military. He got court marshalled for refusing a vaccination while in the military. Long story short, they let him finish his enlistment, honorable discharge, and no longer require the vaccine after proven it wasn't really needed and did more harm than good. But someone got rich on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                  Exactly. Also it makes you think, where was peanut allergies when we were kids? No one had them. Why has the autism population exploded? They aren't reproducing with each other. Why has cancer exploded? Why is the same company that is feeding us, vaccinating us? Why are those big companies so into politics and getting their vaccines on the "mandatory" list or included with a mandatory vaccine?

I'm far from a liberal or vegan, but I can tell you, if your kid were double vaccinated and you saw the response by the medical community we did, you would start investigating...and when you do, your mind may be changed. It changed mine for sure with food and drugs. I'm not saying it's all bad, but it's not all good either.

so vaccines are responsible for peanut allergies, autism, and cancer now? someone needs a statistics 101 refresher - could it be that autism DIAGNOSIS has exploded as our understanding of the condition has improved? could it be that cancer rate increases might be more closely linked to obesity rates and change in diet to more processed/preserved foods? nah prolly better to blame it on the shots that have eradicated a number of debilitating diseases

Comment

Originally posted by JBT View Post
                    so vaccines are responsible for peanut allergies, autism, and cancer now? someone needs a statistics 101 refresher - could it be that autism DIAGNOSIS has exploded as our understanding of the condition has improved? could it be that cancer rate increases might be more closely linked to obesity rates and change in diet to more processed/preserved foods? nah prolly better to blame it on the shots that have eradicated a number of debilitating diseases
                    I didn't say that. I asked why. Can you answer that?

Comment

And I do think food is a huge factor, but I'm not blind or ignorant enough to think vaccines may be a contributing factor. Chicken pox is debilitating?

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                        And I do think food is a huge factor, but I'm not blind or ignorant enough to think vaccines may be a contributing factor. Chicken pox is debilitating?

chicken pox can be deadly as an adult if you don't contract as a child and is also dangerous for pregnant women and babies - and I posed cancer and autism hypotheses that didn't involve scaring people away from vaccines to answer your previous question

Comment

we are pretty skeptical about over medicating and some of the tests and immunizations for our children. However, there are certain ones you can't sidestep if you want to participate in group sports or public education (even college). Stand up for what you believe in, but know it may exclude you from some things/places--and be putting your and yours at risk.

Comment

chicken pox can be deadly as an adult if you don't contract as a child and is also dangerous for pregnant women and babies - and I posed cancer and autism hypotheses that didn't involve scaring people away from vaccines to answer your previous question
                            Do you know what is in the food you eat, or are you able to find out? Yes, the FDA makes them print it on the food. But try finding out what all is in that vaccine.....good luck. We do know fetal tissue is in some though. Wth! And formaldehyde. My kids are all vaccinated, but not with everything, only the major ones that I also got as a kid. And we did it on a delayed schedule and they are fine, but my oldest may have issues later in life, we, not the doctors who vaccinated know for sure as they aren't that informed as to what all is in the vaccine either. We didn't sign the release they urged us to sign either. Hmmm.

Comment

If the government recommends it, why would anybody even question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JonW View Post
                                If the government recommends it, why would anybody even question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Hahaha ! Hopefully your being sarcastic !!

Comment

Working...
                                X