Infant Immunization yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
    Per your post, like another before you, you appear to be relating her kids general sickness to her choosing not to vaccinate the kids. Id only see a relationship in these two things if her kids were always sick with illnesses the vaccinations are designed to prevent. A pretty important missing piece of information in your post.

In many posts in this thread it is clear that people are not actually thinking. I see many generic "dumb" responses. I am not calling anyone dumb, I try to be polite, Im just describing the simple statements being made.

Could they have weak immune systems due to not being vaccinated? Like many others on here we did the small spread out doses as that’s what we wanted and the schedule our dr uses. My point is they might have a weak immune system due to not getting vaccinated. I want what is best for my child and that is protecting her from any illness that could have a long term affect that is avoidable.

Answer this question...I have 2 cousins that are 4 years apart and both have Aspergers. One was vaccinated, and the other wasn’t?

Comment

Working...
    X