No announcement yet.

Deal Alert !!! Lews Reel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My order of two just got cancelled as well. They pretty much said "Thanks for trying"
    �� Boooo

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
      That's not weird! That's normal. I do the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Like another poster I fished for a long time using a spinning reel left handed and it always felt natural. Makes no sense to me, to cast with my dominant hand, then have to switch hands to retrieve, which leaves me trying to set the hook with my off hand. My 1st baitcaster was Right Handed and it always felt backwards and like I was constantly having to juggle the rod & reel.

Switched to a left handed model and haven’t looked back

Comment

Got Lucky and mine came in today!!! Now have to buy at least one more rod.Click image for larger version

Name:	lews.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	24538346

Comment

Mine got cancelled yesterday.

Comment

That's a pretty good deal. I can remember buying a Lew's Speed Stick from his shop in Foley, Alabama back in the late 70's early 80's.

Comment

For those of you needing a new rod, to match those new reels, look at FX Custom rods. The new Xtreme Angler Series rod from them, is probably the best rod you will find, in the $130 range, with the best warranty in the business.

Comment

is this good in saltwater?

Comment

I got my T-bag email too , dang liberals !! Glad I was able to get to the store when I did !!

Comment

Working...
                  X