Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got me one, I love my other Lews reel

Comment

I’ve got a Lews Speed Spool Laser American Hero combo , lower end set up and I really like it. For the price it’s a great reel”. These reels will get the job done , a $129 reel for $ 55 is a win for me . I promise I can make any fishing kids day by giving it to them !!

Comment

Originally posted by buckwild17 View Post
        I’ve got a Lews Speed Spool Laser American Hero combo , lower end set up and I really like it. For the price it’s a great reel”. These reels will get the job done , a $129 reel for $ 55 is a win for me . I promise I can make any fishing kids day by giving it to them !!
        Exactly. Are they the high end reels no but I can bang the hell out of them in the Gator at the ranch and not worry.

Comment

paid 78 for mine six weeks ago and It was on clearance

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            Looked at that one yesterday, but it’s only right handed... and I’m wired weird... I’m right handed but reel left. I shoot left also

That's not weird! That's normal. I do the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Looked at that one yesterday, but it’s only right handed... and I’m wired weird... I’m right handed but reel left. I shoot left also
              I must be double weird! I reel a bait cast right handed but reel a spinning reel left handed. Never even realized I was "different" till just now!

Comment

I’m a lefty too , write left , shoot gun & bow left , everything else goes right . Been dealing with it all my life !!

Comment

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for passing it along!

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                      I must be double weird! I reel a bait cast right handed but reel a spinning reel left handed. Never even realized I was "different" till just now!
                      That's just 100% normal.

Comment

$60.05 final total with promo code. THANK YOU!

Comment

Just got the cancellation email. What a let down.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaverrite View Post
                            Just got the cancellation email. What a let down.
                            Me too, no deal. Looks like they are out of stock online and cancelled it. They do however show to have one in stock at my local Academy. If it is $69.99 off the shelf I'm probably still a buyer, gonna stop by tonight and find out.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                              Completely normal.

I haven't gotten a cancellation email yet. Hope I ordered mine soon enough.

Comment

great!!

Comment

Working...
                                X