Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the bigger one is 32"

Comment

Generally Axis 30" + are trophy grade. Then again, a trophy is in the eye of the beholder.
      I would shoot any of the axis you posted.

Comment

The smaller one in the first pic is the same smaller one in the 2nd pic I would think 25-26".
        The bigger one in the 1st pic i would say pushing 33 maybe 34". The same goes for the bigger one in the 2nd pic. He has more growing to do then the one in the 1st pic as well. IMO

If it was me I would shoot the barrel horned one in the first pic unless you have more pics.

Comment

1st 31”
          2nd 32”

Comment

I’ll jump in and see if I can get everyone’s opinion on this guy. Photos aren’t the best but hopefully enough:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Killem all View Post
              The smaller one in the first pic is the same smaller one in the 2nd pic I would think 25-26".
              The bigger one in the 1st pic i would say pushing 33 maybe 34". The same goes for the bigger one in the 2nd pic. He has more growing to do then the one in the 1st pic as well. IMO

If it was me I would shoot the barrel horned one in the first pic unless you have more pics.
              This but I think they are both around 32 I would probably do bigger first buck he looks a bit older second is shooter as well great brows as the saying every one says (one more year) on the second. But both would be shooters. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                I would shoot both of them so I guess I'm no help.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                Spoken like a true east Texan!!

Id be after the one with the larger brows in your second post

Comment

Uttlc he’s shooter I think with his roll in beams I say 32.5-33.5 he has solid mass brows and cottle tines.

Comment

Here's a couple more picture of the second one...

Comment

Comment

pick a spot!! Thwack!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
                          pick a spot!! Thwack!!
                          I was thinking the dot down and to the right of there!

Comment

He is THICK in the body and horns. Mature beast

His horns aren't as impressive to me as both of those

Comment

I’d shoot any of those. With a bow or rifle and be happy

As said before; rule of thumb is if their horns are even with their back when feeding then they are 30”

Comment

The only "small" one is the one on the right in the first picture. That second one, is definitely a shooter. He's up there in inches. The one in my picture measured at 36''. Id definitely take it if I had a chance, that black buck is nice too. High or low? If low No questions. If high and you know people aren't targeting it, maybe let it breed. Definitely a nice trophy and great eating.

Comment

Working...
                                X