Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Southwest Airlines Emergency Landing.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have died of fright if the next thing I knew I was hanging out the window. I wont stop flying

Comment

I hope she was unconcious RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
        I had read via the NY Times that she had sustained a large facial wound due to flying debris from the engine that had busted the window. Sounds like she had lost a lot of blood. I assumed that’s what had led to her demise.
        I was just looking at pics of the plane and it definitely looks like she lost a lot of blood. The pics are far off but you can see the dark area on/around the windows behind the one that she went out of.

Sad sad deal for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          Listening to just the tone of the conversation between the pilot and the tower you would have no idea something went catastrophically wrong. I heard this morning that the lady flying the plane was one of the first female F-18 pilots. Nerves of steel.
          I read that in the paper this morning. Tammie Jo Shults of Boerne former Naval fighter pilot. Nerves of steel and then some.

Comment

I’m not that calm when I have a flat tire. Eery calm even. Airplanes and motorcycles aren’t inherently dangerous just terribly unforgiving. I’ll still fly but if I was on that plane I doubt I ever would again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just thought I’d acknowledge one of the pilots that was on this plane. This is a post off Facebook from my uncle. Proud of all the crew and how they handled this horrific situation.

Comment

Working...
              X