Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for posting.

They also have free shipping right now with no minimum purchase
    Last edited by AntlerCollector; 04-19-2018, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Here's a cheap gift for future bowhunters. The promo code knocks another $1 off the price and has free shipping. Can't beat that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just "Pulled the trigger".. on an Beretta A400 Lite Max-5. Saved me $300.
        Lesto!!

Comment

Just ordered some new running shoes...thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Picked up a new Cleveland wedge and I dont even golf these days...what's wrong with me!!*????

Comment

Y’all are making it really hard not to pickup a backup gun like a savage axis or something.... bottom line is I don’t really need it though...

Comment

Was in need of a new pair of Costas. This worked out well. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Got my Concept Z in the mail yesterday

Comment

Thanks for the discount code!!

Comment

Academy just sent me an email canceling my order with no real explanation given. The email said it may take 3-5 days to refund my debit card. Thanks Academy for wasting my time and tying up my money. I'll go to my local gun store and get what I need. If it costs $100 more it will still be worth it to not put up with the incompetence.

Comment

All of my stuff shipped and the last two items will deliver today.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLID EAGLE View Post
                          Academy just sent me an email canceling my order with no real explanation given. The email said it may take 3-5 days to refund my debit card. Thanks Academy for wasting my time and tying up my money. I'll go to my local gun store and get what I need. If it costs $100 more it will still be worth it to not put up with the incompetence.
                          Upset much?

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Bought a Ruger American magnum in 7mm along with a Leupold vx3i cds scope.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLID EAGLE View Post

Sorry, just can’t help myself on this one..🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X