No announcement yet.

20% Off Academy Promo Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked up my shotgun a couple days ago. Ordered on April 19th using the 20% off code posted here. It turned out to be a great deal but I'll complain a little anyway. I never received an order confirmation from Academy, no shipping info, the local store didn't contact me, the only thing I had was a hit on my credit card for the balance. I talked to Academy Customer Service and they confirmed my order and that it hadn't been cancelled but that's all they could tell me. I called my local store and they had received my shotgun. I guess I'm used to Amazon and other online retailers that go out of their way with email order confirmation and tracking.

When I picked up my shotgun I talked to the manager of my local Academy about the lack of communication from Academy but he didn't show any interest in followup. It may be that Academy treats online firearm purchases different from regular online orders.

Comment

Wanting to buy a gun, anyone have a new 20% off coupon code?

Comment

If anyone has an active promo code for Academy please let us know!

Comment

Originally posted by day0082 View Post
          Wanting to buy a gun, anyone have a new 20% off coupon code?
          Originally posted by Crazzy View Post
          If anyone has an active promo code for Academy please let us know!
          Sign up for Buckmasters and they will send you a 50% any item at Academy. Let me know if it works.

Comment

No thanks, They finally stop calling me..

Comment

They are relentless.

Comment

Working...
              X