This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
    Why do people take A&M going to the SEC so personal? I disagree, tickets would sell at a premium and would help both schools keep the State's top recruits here in Texas.
    Yes, but your thought process is too logical for some to comprehend.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      You mean where they asked him how many elite players he had and he answered "some" after a pause? Not sure what was wrong with that but the Ags seems to be riding it like it was bad....reaching.

I had no problem with it. In a culture of what used to be deemed elitists or entitled, I can't believe any coach would list any of his players on a 7-6 team as elite....not to mention naming them. I'd want them all hungry and practicing/working for playing time thinking their job is on the line and technically they are all on the line..

Saban would have laughed at that question.
      I have to agree with this. Jimbo was asked almost the same question during one of his interviews. He basically said there were a few elite players on the squad. I think these coaches are being careful when they use their wording. Not a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        These numbers are huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They do look a lot bigger than I remember. Is this their new game day uniform?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
          They do look a lot bigger than I remember. Is this their new game day uniform?

I texted my boy. Same as last year. It does look bigger in the picture so maybe a camera angle.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            I texted my boy. Same as last year. It does look bigger in the picture so maybe a camera angle.

Must be. They look bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              JUCO OL transfer Mike Grandy won’t see the field again. He has been medically disqualified due to concussions.

Not good. Did I hear it was concussion issues? Sad to see a kids dreams end with serious possible lingering issues like these if that's what it is.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Numbers would look smaller on Moore's brother

Comment

Not vertically[emoji15]

Comment

Comment

Looks like they put some beef on him.

Comment

This guy...

One of the “some”.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                          I don't disagree with much of what you are saying, it was just a different response than the norm. I thought the second half of his response was pretty good but also could have been interpreted as a repair for the first half.

But I get the entitlement issue, but didn't chollie fix that with his rules and military way of running things??

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                          On the Horn yesterday, one of the guys from Texas insider said that is Herman. He doesn't give the generic response to questions. You will notice that he pauses a lot and thinks before answering.

I thought.....pause...…"some"...….was funny. I grew tired of Mack always telling the media what they wanted to hear to the point I would not even listen anymore.

Comment

I think it's amazing that here we are, in the dog days of summer jonesing so badly for college football that a simple pause in a coach's response to a question is somehow a talking point.

Stay the course people. Only 40ish days to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                              I think it's amazing that here we are, in the dog days of summer jonesing so badly for college football that a simple pause in a coach's response to a question is somehow a talking point.

Stay the course people. Only 40ish days to go.
                              44 days RIP Cole Pittman

Comment

I hope he keeps being "Herman". It's hilarious. I can't wait for the next bit! ��

Comment

Working...
                                X