X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
    Works like a charm, and works quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

When you say it works quickly, when are you taking it? Do you do this right after the reflux happens or everyday as a preventive?

Comment

I have had to take 2 Prilosec every morning for the last 20 years to keep mine under control. If I forget to take it the acid reflux is unbearable.

Comment

nexium done

Comment

I sucked a bunch into my lungs one night while sleeping. That scared the crap out of me I could not get any air in, thought I was a gonner. Finally my wife heard me trying to cough and went to beating on my back and I was able to get enough air to cough it out. I take a pill pretty much every night now.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            When you say it works quickly, when are you taking it? Do you do this right after the reflux happens or everyday as a preventive?
            Both. Depending on what I eat. The about post was for when it's already happened.

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
              Joe did you ever have a endoscope? Did you ever take Nexium or a prescription for your reflux? just curious
              Yes sir I have had 6 scopes done. Nexium was definitely on the list of them. Sorry I didn’t put it on the list.

Comment

Working...
              X