No announcement yet.

The Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is one fine thread and please keep posting the pics.

Comment

What a blessing to have such a place. Thanks for letting us tag along and wish we were there!

p.s. - If you need any more buddies...let me know!

Comment

Great pictures Lance. The deer with all the split tines will be fun to follow in years to come. Moth is cool too!

Comment

Nice! Keep tagging us along, awesome thread.

Comment

Very Nice........!!!
            Last edited by Tbar; 03-04-2019, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Best all around Hunting I ever experienced was between Cotulla and Dilley. Great country. Congrats on the Ranch. We appreciate you sharing the photos.

Comment

That typical 6x6 is Wow.............

Appreciate all the photos.

Rwc

Comment

awesome thread

Comment

Looking good! Your lab looks a lot like my yellow lab Zeke. Red collar and all.

Comment

Our ranch manager and I have a weekly call to discuss what’s happening, what he needs for the week etc.
                      I made the mistake of asking about rattlesnakes and he said he hadn’t seen any. Well he found this one cornered in his yard this afternoon. I’ve got a video but can’t figure out how to post that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by lanceodom; 03-20-2019, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Great thread and great pictures and great ranch.

Comment

Amazing place. Your smile with your deer says it all. Glad you and your family enjoy it so much.

Comment

Thanks fellas!

Comment

I like checking in on this thread from time to time. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Been a while since I’ve posted. We’ve been busy and things are ramping up getting ready for the quick approaching hunting season. Mulching for relocating blinds and some shredding. Gonna head down there tomorrow night to have some fun and maybe get something accomplished??? Deer are starting to grow! Hope they pile it on!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X