No announcement yet.

The Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the great place and shooting a nice one.

Comment

Wow, amazing place. Pics are awesome.

Have you guys been booking any hunts this year or will you be waiting until next season?

Comment

Congrats again Lance. You guys have been at warp speed to get it where it is today! It looks like you have done a fine job. I love the outdoor fireplace. Looks awesome!

Comment

Crazy how fast that place came together. Awesome work and awesome deer. Cant wait to see years to come from this place..

Comment

Congrats on the kills! I love the looks of that big outdoor fireplace!

Comment

WOW, what a place! Congratulations.

Comment

congrats on the new place, I pass by it all the time. I saw a perfect 6x6 a few months ago in the corner that was probably in the 170's. His velvet was hanging and at first it looked like he had 6 drops! Watch that Silverbow gate, they tend to leave it open pretty often. They also seem to be a hard company to deal with. Congrats again, its going to be an amazing place for you and the family.

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
                  congrats on the new place, I pass by it all the time. I saw a perfect 6x6 a few months ago in the corner that was probably in the 170's. His velvet was hanging and at first it looked like he had 6 drops! Watch that Silverbow gate, they tend to leave it open pretty often. They also seem to be a hard company to deal with. Congrats again, its going to be an amazing place for you and the family.
                  Man I need to find that deer!!!

Comment

What’s the firebox and flu size of that fireplace? The one we have in the back yard is ok, but when I have another one built I want a bigger fire box and flu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                      What’s the firebox and flu size of that fireplace? The one we have in the back yard is ok, but when I have another one built I want a bigger fire box and flu.

Firebox is 5' tall and 7' wide. Not sure what the flue size is? I am happy to share our rough sketch drawings with you if you would like. Just PM me.
                      Last edited by lanceodom; 12-20-2018, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                        Firebox is 5' tall and 7' wide. Not sure what the flue size is? I am happy to share our rough sketch drawings with you if you would like. Just PM me.

Thanks. I’ll take you up on your offer.

Comment

Well December was a great month at the ranch. I had a buddy of mine shoot his first deer with a bow and he nailed him! Had another buddy shoot his biggest buck of his life and it had great browtines! Spent New Years at the ranch with my family which was awesome! Then had some friends that came down for 4 days after New Years. We shot some does, one buddy shot an ancient old management buck that was blind in one eye and I shot a hog at 481yds (with a 300RUM I purchased off here from Whiplash), moved a blind, cleared some lanes, got the concrete counter tops installed in the cooking area and just generally had a blast! We are seeing lots of deer, bobcat and a few hogs. Not seeing many quail though but hopeful they will start coming out of the brush as food becomes sparse.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Looking awesome Lance! Thanks for the pics. Keep up the good work

Comment

Took our construction guys down for a helicopter hog hunt and deer count. We didn’t see many hogs but got a good look at some deer and found a few skulls. I learned from the previous owner the big one went missing in the fall of 2017. Not my cup of tea but fun to find regardless. It was in perfect condition. I then spent time Friday munching fencelines. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

awesome thread and I love all the pictures! Thanks for taking us along and I can't wait to watch this property change and grow!

Comment

Working...
                                X