No announcement yet.

The Official Scotch Whiskey Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had my first scotch whiskey at Randy’s celebration of life. I believe it was a Glenlivit single malt.
    I really liked it and then I see this old thread pop up and it’s inspired me to indulge.
    After a little research I when with this.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9496.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	130.5 KB
ID:	26676237 Supposedly this is supposed to be a good “entry level” scotch to start with. The price point on this stuff was higher than what I would consider entry level but looking at some of the other prices I think this could become an expensive hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
      Had my first scotch whiskey at Randy’s celebration of life. I believe it was a Glenlivit single malt.
      I really liked it and then I see this old thread pop up and it’s inspired me to indulge.
      After a little research I when with this.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9496.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	130.5 KB
ID:	26676237 Supposedly this is supposed to be a good “entry level” scotch to start with. The price point on this stuff was higher than what I would consider entry level but looking at some of the other prices I think this could become an expensive hobby.
      That's some pretty good stuff. The 15 and 18 is even better.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post

That's some pretty good stuff. The 15 and 18 is even better.
        It was nice.

Comment

Seems Santa wasn't done with me. I hit the mother lode with this one. 87 rating ain't bad for 12 year old nectar of the gods. Click image for larger version  Name:	20231225_192049.jpg Views:	0 Size:	246.7 KB ID:	26676523
          Last edited by muzzlebrake; 12-27-2023, 08:11 AM.

Comment

I got a bottle of Monkey Shoulder for Christmas . I’m a bourbon guy………..is the Monkey Shoulder any good?

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
              I got a bottle of Monkey Shoulder for Christmas . I’m a bourbon guy………..is the Monkey Shoulder any good?
              Try it. You may like it.

Monkey Shoulder is a world-class whiskey created from three world-class single malts from the iconic Speyside Distilleries.. Learn more here!

Comment

For our New Years Eve pour I think that me and my two amigos are going to throw in on a Dalmore Cigar Malt. Maybe we won't drink too much...

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  Thanks, that appears to have some potential.

Comment

Working...
                  X