Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Games people don't play......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjames76 View Post
    I was talking to a guy at work earlier talking about playing 42. We used to play all the time at family gathering and deer camp, not so much anymore.
    Used to play 42 all the time with my wife's grandfather. Man, when Pa and I were paired up, we were unstoppable. Never lost a game. Ever since he went home, we haven't played a single game. I did get his OLD domino set that we always played with. Good times!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      We play Left, Right, Center on our pheasant hunt every year. Everyone puts in three $1 bills to start and we gather around a pool table to throw the dice and play until all the money is in the Center except for the one person left with any bills. That person gets the pot. You've never seen such a rowdy bunch worried about winning $60.
      Hahaha,
      We play this at most all get togethers or party's.
      It does get rowdy. Fun game.

Comment

I actually got on a deer lease because they needed a 4th for 42. The other 3 guys were at least twice my age. Sadly, they died off.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Yes! That's a good one! Had lots of fun times playing that. It can escalate in a hurry
          That the card game that turns into a wrestling match over the spoons on the table?

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
            That the card game that turns into a wrestling match over the spoons on the table?

Yes!

Comment

Quarters

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                Chinese checkers.

Pac-Man

Chinese checkers is a great game

How about Yahtzee ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Mumbly Peg

Comment

As a teenager I used to play button button here come your folks...

Comment

The wife and I played backgammon thirty years ago before we started having kids. There are four of us guys from church who get together every other week or so to play 42. We played last night.

Comment

We still throw some bones every time we go to the ranch. I don't think anyone mentioned Mancala. We used to play that one all the time.

Comment

We used to have epic games of Spoons. If you want to AMP it up use knives.

Also played kick the can as kids. The whole neighborhood would gather in the cul-de-sac to play.

I taught my kids how to play kick the can one summer several years ago and kids from the hood would come over the rest of the summer wanting to play. It was good fun.

Comment

Wifes family- LCR.... seems like everytime we get together. ages 9-60.

During the summer vacation with her whole family (8-10 couples and kids) we play all sorts of card games for big money

My family- spades, some card game with 4 decks, monopoly

When we had our place in junction, we would stay up til 2-3am playing spades. I actually downloaded it on my phone just so I could stay up to speed on it for when we go see my family

Comment

Pictionary.
                              Hate Monopoly. I think there have been a lot of long lasting family fueds caused by that game
                              My Nana still has her Wahoo board that is older than I am and we play every time we go visit.
                              We still play yahtzee quite often.
                              Another game we like is monkey. I think some people call it farkle or something.

Comment

Chinese checkers. Memaw and I would play game after game. Im gonna get my kids on it once old enough.

I miss playing spades, 42 and backgammon.
                                Last edited by Briar Friar; 04-03-2018, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X