No announcement yet.

2018 saltwater fishing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll be signing the paperwork on soon to be my boat Friday! Planning to run out the diversion Saturday morning! Hopefully we will be able to get on some!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
      I’ll be signing the paperwork on soon to be my boat Friday! Planning to run out the diversion Saturday morning! Hopefully we will be able to get on some!

What did you get?

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
        Man, Im almost ashamed of my boat. 1987 majek 18ft skiff.
        Age doesn't matter, this one is 34 yrs old. Went thru it last year, and put fresh paint on it, but it's still OLD 1984. I fish out of it 2-3 times a week.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
        Last edited by LivinADream; 06-27-2018, 12:21 PM.

Comment

2018 saltwater fishing thread

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
          What did you get?

2002 21' Flatscat with a 140 zuke. Has under 400 hours on it.

Last edited by marshhunter; 06-27-2018, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
            2002 21' Flatscat with a 140 zuke. Has under 400 hours on it.
            That's a great boat.

Comment

Nothing wrong with an old boat! My '87 shallowsport classic still gets me to the fish!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine is old too. I was really in the market for a new boat this year, but after seeing some of the prices, I decided to pass.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                  Mine is old too. I was really in the market for a new boat this year, but after seeing some of the prices, I decided to pass.

Good move!! That's a very nice boat rat thar!! When needed a repower and you're literally good as new!

Comment

Y’all are making me drool. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0302.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	24543598

Here is my 95 17’ polar skiff. It’s in desperate need of a 90hp but the price was right.

Comment

Good looking boats guys! Fished out of my 95 RFL for many a year and finally traded her for a new one( still have it for running the rivers around here). Not sure if I will ever catch as many fish out of the new one as the ol girl but gona give it hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        At least it wasn't a total loss

Think I'm gonna fish West Matty tomorrow evening. I'll be rolling out of the harbour around 3, if anyone wants to jump on let me know. It'll be a wade/ artificial trip... I don't do bait

True story. Could have been worse. Tonight should be good. Completely full moon.
                        Nice offer Mexico, I’ve never fished west, only stabbed flounder in the face there. Would love to try it out sometime

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Good move!! That's a very nice boat rat thar!! When needed a repower and you're literally good as new!
                          That's my plan. 2000 boat and '99 motor, but the old Johnson runs like a top and starts easy every time. I'm going to throw a new Suzuki on it when the time comes.

Comment

Well, I can't post pics for some reason but we did well this passed weekend. Limits of drum sightcasting on Saturday, then some solid fish on Sunday with a customer and his friends. ULM has been good even with the strong winds.

Comment

Headed back in from west easy red limits trout a different story, picked up one 18 inch fish. Grass has had a major bloom in West. Fish are loving it but I'm not .

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                                Headed back in from west easy red limits trout a different story, picked up one 18 inch fish. Grass has had a major bloom in West. Fish are loving it but I'm not .

Fished there last weekend. Grass every cast!

Comment

Working...
                                X