What ^^^^ said! Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by trevormcgee View Post
      Bite got hot right before sundown ]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Williams4298 View Post
        Going offshore with some buddies Saturday morning. Breaking in the new boat it’s a 36ft Cape Horn with trip 300’s. Plan was to go 180 miles and spend the night but now we’re just gonna run 80 miles out. Regardless should be a fun time!
        Nice! Where you going out of?

Comment

Yesterday wasn't too bad in POC, went after trout in the A.M. on my uncle's boat then switched over to my East Cape Glide and let him fly fish for some redfish.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
            I'm steering well clear of the ULM this weekend. Drifting some new scenes this weekend to the north - Harvey reconstruction zones that I need to dial in beyond researching the changes made via Google Earth.

Light winds and perfect wind speeds predicted. One drift covers 9 miles riding the wind and shallow shoreline.

Thought twice about going down to Port Mansfield but....I need to reorient myself with the changes Harvey has done to the Aransas Bay complex. Haven't been there post Harvey - this will be my solo weekend to dial in the changes.

We've been hitting it pretty hard since September with my place basically untouched by the storm unlike most of my friends. Really haven't seen any major changes in San Jose (at least what I can remember) but Mud Island now has 3 major drains cut thru to the bayside which are pretty nice with movement. Long Reef has a larger lake now behind the point that is pretty cool but Pauls Mott is basically the same as most the back lakes south of there. Right after the storm we would encounter random holes when wading up north (SA bay) but haven't really noticed them lately.

Good luck and let us know how you do. I'll be on the water tomorrow evening throughout the holiday as well.

Comment

We took advantage of the nice weather and got a couple more swords yesterday.
              Attached Files

Comment

Going offshore with some buddies Saturday morning. Breaking in the new boat it’s a 36ft Cape Horn with trip 300’s. Plan was to go 180 miles and spend the night but now we’re just gonna run 80 miles out. Regardless should be a fun time!
                Where y’all headed?

Comment

Originally posted by hog smacker View Post
                  Nice!!!

Comment

Very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Merc View Post
                      Yesterday wasn't too bad in POC, went after trout in the A.M. on my uncle's boat then switched over to my East Cape Glide and let him fly fish for some redfish.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                      I went to POC yesterday in the morning. Not to fish, but was right on the water. Had slicks popping up all morning. And sure enough I left a rod at home.

Glad to see y'all had a good morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                        Where y’all headed?
                        As of now we’re headed to east breaks.

Comment

As of now we’re headed to east breaks.
                          Nice. Good luck!

Comment

Anyone thinking about hitting the surf around Galveston this weekend? I know the reports are questionable from a wave stand point but from what I’m hearing the water clarity is still pretty green to sandy green which should hold some trout. May be a little sporty.

Comment

Nice swords!

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
                                Anyone thinking about hitting the surf around Galveston this weekend? I know the reports are questionable from a wave stand point but from what I’m hearing the water clarity is still pretty green to sandy green which should hold some trout. May be a little sporty.
                                I've had some of my best trips in the surf when it's rougher than you want, but still great clarity.

Comment

Working...
                                X