X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In for the wedding LDPs .

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
      It’s T-11 days until the big day. Sure, I will have 100+ people on my place during deer season and I had to move a feeder, but I get a totally redone and expanded summer kitchen aka “the sawmill bar and grill” out of the deal.

The all new .... Sawmill Bar and Grill....

[ATTACH]928022[/ATTACH]
      Now that right there will work I think you're coming out of this "inconvenience" way ahead of the curve. Not only will you have 100+ guests hand corning your rifle set up, but an awesome looking outdoor kitchen to boot?!?! Yeah, you're doing alright looks great, Anvilhead

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
        Now that right there will work I think you're coming out of this "inconvenience" way ahead of the curve. Not only will you have 100+ guests hand corning your rifle set up, but an awesome looking outdoor kitchen to boot?!?! Yeah, you're doing alright looks great, Anvilhead
        Thank you! You get it! And we might even sneak a wedding day morning hunt in on the backside of the place! I will keep you posted. Let’s keep hoping the rain is finished!

Comment

It’s underway... rehearsal dinner and sheet shoot a success. At the end of day big wedding tent was relocated out of hay field due to sloppy conditions. Finally We got to be the neighbors who light up the woods shooting during “prime time”!

Click image for larger version

Name:	798C55EE-73BE-49F7-B72B-708A87970AA8.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	144.8 KB
ID:	24558317

Name:	5A28D202-9CC8-4535-9E62-461371099E01.jpeg
Size:	173.7 KB
ID:	24558318

Name:	E4B00C85-BF07-400E-83E8-4D41473C67B4.jpeg
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	24558319

Comment

while I don't condone them getting married during any sort of hunting season, I do like the layout so far.

Comment

, glad its all working out for ya....

Comment

You are inconvenient for a short time,Get to celebrateTheir wedding for one weekend and end up with an updated hunting camp for years to come...

Nicely played sir.

Hope the Wedding goes off great.

Comment

Looking good B! Enjoy being that neighbor. Your deserve it ! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                    Feeder in question honestly holds s few local does and passing through rooters. Good early early season and early am stand. I did see a good chase from climber right around oct 25 last season... it was as if feeder was not there to buck
                    With this being said. Why did you ask for advise? Sounds like it should not be a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
                      I vote leave the feeder and see what walks out during the wedding. My Fiancee's brother got married by their lake that they have a bunch of pet canada geese on. The feeder went off mid ceremony and here comes 25 honkers going crazy coming across the lake. Everyone got a kick out of it.
                      or take advantage of it -- you already know the deer won't be at that stand location.

Hunt the one furthest away from the craziness during the wedding.

Unless you are performing the ceremony (or the groom), you probably won't even be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by matagordian View Post
                        do whatever your wife says
                        Best piece of advice...

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
                          You are inconvenient for a short time,Get to celebrateTheir wedding for one weekend and end up with an updated hunting camp for years to come...

Nicely played sir.

Hope the Wedding goes off great.
                          Yes sir! And preserved my marriage as well! Lol

Comment

Spotted in neighbors adjacent field by the groom this morning....I even have the wedding party in on the scouting.

Name:	8048DEBB-1F3A-4AB1-8E5C-D5CC8FB8BA38.jpg
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	24558340

I might have to stay up here through Monday....to help clean up
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X