No announcement yet.

2018 Offical Texas Rangers Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bats came back to reality tonight. Big Sexy wasn’t as sharp either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
      I’m keeping Elvis unless the return is so over the top you can’t say no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Bag of doritos cool ranch and a half off coupon to a San Antonio dollar store?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Bag of doritos cool ranch and a half off coupon to a San Antonio dollar store?
        Gingib please give systemnt his phone back....

Comment

We were at the debacle of a game Saturday night. What a kick in the sack that was.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
            We were at the debacle of a game Saturday night. What a kick in the sack that was.

Glad the Longhorns played at the same time so I didn't have to watch the nutkick..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Don't be dumb...you're trying too hard.
              It's the truth. He always has to be in the front of a scuffle and in a manager or coaches face.

Lets the players handle their business

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                It's the truth. He always has to be in the front of a scuffle and in a manager or coaches face.

Not sure how you feel a manager getting involved and taking up for his team is wrong?

Apparently your love affair with the Astros is clouding your judgement.

This is exactly what I would expect a manager to do....leaders lead from the front.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

You remind me of a woman. Something happens a couple of times (when needed in this instance) and its now instantly classified as "Always" .....That is kinda drama queenish...

I'd expect him to get in the face of folks when he needs to...a lot of the best do or did...

Comment

As i recall Billy Martin was pretty good about leading the charge out of the dugout. I think Earl Weaver would get after it too.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                      As i recall Billy Martin was pretty good about leading the charge out of the dugout. I think Earl Weaver would get after it too.
                      LaRussa, Howser , Lasorda, Pinella

Comment

I was reading on Cut4 about some predictions when a handful of guys would get their 3000th hit. This was their prediction on Altuve, the end made me laugh.

Hits from 3,000: 1,707

Date he will definitely get to 3,000 hits: May 6, 2028

With four straight 200-hit campaigns, Altuve has as decent of a shot at 3,000 as anyone. If you assume Altuve averages around 170 hits a year for the next decade (a number that accounts for both his peak and decline), he'll get No. 3,000 on his 38th birthday in 2028. It'll also be against the Rangers, and Bartolo will absolutely be pitching.

Comment

Matt Moore is just not very good.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                            Matt Moore is just not very good.
                            And there’s a whole bunch of players on this team right now that are just as talented.

Comment

Big Inning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hell I was happy he held them to 3 runs for several innings. [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X