Worse car/truck mod trends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RatherBhuntin View Post
    I got one for you. Not to outrageous but I thought it was pretty funny. Got a nephew just turned 21( wife's side) that is a city boy that wants to be a country boy. He has a F150 with about a 6" lift and big tires. Nothing to unusual, well said he needed a tow hitch for the receiver. He has never pulled anything or has plans to. He goes an orders one online and was all happy about his new tow hitch. I ask him what size did you get? He says " I don't know it was the biggest one the had".

I take a look at it and it is a 2 5/16" ball. Useless MOD he just wants it to look like he tows stuff.
    Useless for an f150, but not useless. I have an f150, but had to rent a truck to haul some heavy equipment on a trailer that required that ball size.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      tell him he really needs a pintle hitch.. the BIG one

This! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
        I know that each and everyone one of ya want to roll one like this.

[ATTACH]902315[/ATTACH]
        That is absolutely awful. Why would you put those Cowboy stickers on that truck?

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
          That is absolutely awful. Why would you put those Cowboy stickers on that truck?

Lover 1 does as Lover 1 pleases

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            LED Daytime running lights, and tail lights. Whatever ford has going on in that new grill looks like something to cheap to sell at vato zone, and GMC is equally as bad.
            Now you've hurt me.

But Ford didn't ask my opinion.

Comment

Hahaha I didn't even notice that. It's the best part!

Comment

Originally posted by RatherBhuntin View Post
                I got one for you. Not to outrageous but I thought it was pretty funny. Got a nephew just turned 21( wife's side) that is a city boy that wants to be a country boy. He has a F150 with about a 6" lift and big tires. Nothing to unusual, well said he needed a tow hitch for the receiver. He has never pulled anything or has plans to. He goes an orders one online and was all happy about his new tow hitch. I ask him what size did you get? He says " I don't know it was the biggest one the had".

I take a look at it and it is a 2 5/16" ball. Useless MOD he just wants it to look like he tows stuff.

Plenty of 1/2 ton towable travel trailers require a 2 5/16 ball. Maybe he wants to go glamping.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad96 View Post
                  Stick-on plastic fake fender vents.
                  Speed vents

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                    Plenty of 1/2 ton towable travel trailers require a 2 5/16 ball. Maybe he wants to go glamping.
                    Lol, I'll have to ask him.

Maybe I should have phrased it differently. The tow hitch is not useful for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
                      Man that truck nutz thing was funny as all get out.
                      Indeed...outstanding

Comment

I had almost a 4,000 dollar sound system put in my old truck when I was younger looking back it wasn't one of my smartest moves, but none the less I had a lot of fun with it lol. Built a 4 inch seat lift for the rear seat so I could fit the custom built box, had to upgrade the stock altenator and run all zero gauge wiring. if a person was over 5'8 they had to cock their head side ways to ride in the back lol. That sucker was loud...... was staying in a hotel in SA and my truck got broke into. they pried my amp off the back wall that I had bolted up good. cut all the wires and pulled the box out. Also took my basket of dirty FRC clothing, but they left my work boots lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
                          I had almost a 4,000 dollar sound system put in my old truck when I was younger looking back it wasn't one of my smartest moves, but none the less I had a lot of fun with it lol. Built a 4 inch seat lift for the rear seat so I could fit the custom built box, had to upgrade the stock altenator and run all zero gauge wiring. if a person was over 5'8 they had to cock their head side ways to ride in the back lol. That sucker was loud...... was staying in a hotel in SA and my truck got broke into. they pried my amp off the back wall that I had bolted up good. cut all the wires and pulled the box out. Also took my basket of dirty FRC clothing, but they left my work boots lol.
                          Lol! I had a 86 4x4 Nissan extended cab in high school. I took the back seats out and put a box with 4 15s.
                          The girls loved it...

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            Lol! I had a 86 4x4 Nissan extended cab in high school. I took the back seats out and put a box with 4 15s.
                            The girls loved it...
                            haha I guarantee it.

Comment

Those are all good examples.

This one takes the cake. I've seen a few late model diesels with 26's rolling on ultra low profile tires and what's called the Carolina squat according to the googler.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-03-26-20-07-50.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	24535024

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I like light bars but running them during the day is ridiculous. I think the trucks with light bars mounted above the windshield look awful, ugly as heck and a little ridiculous. And the trucks with Big low profile tires , wide rims that are so far offset the entire tire sticks outside the fender

Comment

Working...
                                X