No announcement yet.

Worse car/truck mod trends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowered duallys, smoke stacks. The wide tires that the OP originally stated. lol

Comment

Rear truck bumpers with large, flat, vertical, chrome surfaces. It's not that they look bad. But, some of these are at the perfect height and angle to reflect the following driver's headlights back into their own eyes.

Comment

Heck I have a little itty bitty bit of cali lean going on.... but i have alot of travel and some big shocks so its for functional purposes. That being said... I have no problem with functional mods to cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad96 View Post
          Rear truck bumpers with large, flat, vertical, chrome surfaces. It's not that they look bad. But, some of these are at the perfect height and angle to reflect the following driver's headlights back into their own eyes.
          I used to love that about my jacked up '85 Chevy with a 10" drop chrome bumper...

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            Ice cooler and sunglasses brand decals, can't get much more stupid than that.
            Don’t you want a salt life, costa, yeti, and 13.5 sticker?

Comment

Different strokes for different folks as I've got no beef how one chooses to spend their own money.

With that said, I shake my head at some of these crazy red-neck truck mods just the same as I shake my head at other crazy mods done by other demographics in the population.

Comment

when people put wheel spacers on their trucks. a little is ok but dang people like to go overboard

Comment

Man that truck nutz thing was funny as all get out.

Comment

I got one for you. Not to outrageous but I thought it was pretty funny. Got a nephew just turned 21( wife's side) that is a city boy that wants to be a country boy. He has a F150 with about a 6" lift and big tires. Nothing to unusual, well said he needed a tow hitch for the receiver. He has never pulled anything or has plans to. He goes an orders one online and was all happy about his new tow hitch. I ask him what size did you get? He says " I don't know it was the biggest one the had".

I take a look at it and it is a 2 5/16" ball. Useless MOD he just wants it to look like he tows stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by RatherBhuntin View Post
                      I got one for you. Not to outrageous but I thought it was pretty funny. Got a nephew just turned 21( wife's side) that is a city boy that wants to be a country boy. He has a F150 with about a 6" lift and big tires. Nothing to unusual, well said he needed a tow hitch for the receiver. He has never pulled anything or has plans to. He goes an orders one online and was all happy about his new tow hitch. I ask him what size did you get? He says " I don't know it was the biggest one the had".

I take a look at it and it is a 2 5/16" ball. Useless MOD he just wants it to look like he tows stuff.
                      tell him he really needs a pintle hitch.. the BIG one

Comment

8 inches of lift and tires 4 inches shorter than stock size I bet that was goofy looking

Comment

Light bars and fake vents on the roof and hood of every vehicle mustangs/civics/rangers.

Comment

Anything lowered or "slammed"...especially on a truck. Absolutely the most useless crappiest look on a vehicle IMO....

Comment

Stick-on plastic fake fender vents.

Comment

I know that each and everyone one of ya want to roll one like this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	playboy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	24535005

Comment

Working...
                                X