Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't read everything but the attempt to dismiss a person's contribution based on faith is stupid.

Comment

sounds like some up in here are hoping to see hawking again. your on track. keep it up.

every sect thinks that their god is the one true god? bull. crap. use all the smugness you want, to go along with the ignorant spew, but only The Lord Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. no other can make that claim. none.

Comment

“We need to redefine smart “ The people that we are told that are brilliant and genius really say and do and believe some crazy stuff. Sorry about the pronunciation on my first post my 3 year old granddaughter typed it for me because I broke my hand building a spaceship for my family so they can leave earth.��

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy moss View Post
          “We need to redefine smart “ The people that we are told that are brilliant and genius really say and do and believe some crazy stuff. Sorry about the pronunciation on my first post my 3 year old granddaughter typed it for me because I broke my hand building a spaceship for my family so they can leave earth.��
          Hey, let me in on this spaceship thing if you know something I don't. I don't want to be here when the earth is destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
            Sad!

Hawking is flying around up there somehow. He attributed his longevity to a fierce will to live and desire not to let his disease keep him from living a full, meaningful life. He lived his life his way...and I very much doubt he would ever care what TBH thinks about it. Much respect!
            Very well said, just a bunch of closed minded people. “Heaven forbid” that someone somewhere out there have a differing opinion of their own. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
              How about we not make into this a debate about religion? He had his beliefs, I have mine, and you have yours. Let's leave it at that.
              X2

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                he was one of the most brilliant physicists to ever live. He was confined to a wheelchair for most of his adult life due to ALS, and still managed to be very successful in his field.
                Not really. He was certainly a brilliantly creative author, but as far as actual physicists go, he was much more sizzle than steak.

Comment

Don’t remember anyone jumping on the Billy Graham death thread and belittling him for his views on the sciences.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                    Very well said, just a bunch of closed minded people. “Heaven forbid” that someone somewhere out there have a differing opinion of their own. Smh
                    It could be said the same for you. You are as closed minded to them as they are to you.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

I personally don't care if he went to heaven or hell. That's tween he and God. I just question what he really contributed to mankind from his brilliance?

Not questioning his toughness or will to live and overcome.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                        sounds like some up in here are hoping to see hawking again. your on track. keep it up.

every sect thinks that their god is the one true god? bull. crap. use all the smugness you want, to go along with the ignorant spew, but only The Lord Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. no other can make that claim. none.
                        Lol! You proved his point perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                          It could be said the same for you. You are as closed minded to them as they are to you.

Plz nice try though.

Comment

Did you even think about what you just wrote? You proved his point exactly.
                            Last edited by Grizz83; 03-15-2018, 07:31 AM.

Comment

sounds like some up in here are hoping to see hawking again. Your on track. Keep it up.

Every sect thinks that their god is the one true god? Bull. Crap. Use all the smugness you want, to go along with the ignorant spew, but only the lord jesus christ is the way, the truth, and the life. No other can make that claim. None.

Pot meet kettle.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
                                Did you even think about what you just wrote? You proved his point exactly.
                                You obviously have never read any of this individuals other posts on a multitude of other topics and subjects.
                                If you had, you would've realized you could have just stopped after the word "think".

Comment

Working...
                                X