This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
    Do you understand what "go to bad for" means, because it doesn't appear that you do?
    "go to bat for" = Defend.

Comment

I'm out. I can't believe I let myself get sucked back in.. Dangit!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        ^^^I was wondering how long it was going to take for you to figure that^^^ out.......

Ive always found it interesting how no one ever bashes or try's to disprove or ban the Quran and Islam, the most brutal religion on the face of the planet, with the same effort and the passion that is put forth into trying to ban and disprove the HOLY BIBLE and Christianity and anything remotely associated with it..

Because I know how the the devil works this gives me even that much more faith in knowing that I'm right where I need to be in my beliefs.... Oh and that's biblical also..
        Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
        People bag on Islam and the Quran all the time. People from all religions and people who aren't religious. What are you talking about? It's regularly pointed out that it's a ****ty religion started by pedo
        There's good evidence that disproves your statement. if you want to hear passionate critiques of Islam, listen to more atheists and secularists.

Christopher Hitches - Don't Waste My Time with Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sEcBzxoMB8

Sam Harris - Islam is Not a Religion of Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfKLV6rmLxE

Richard Dawkins - Islam Is One Of The Great Evils In The World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv6nq-4IhOk

Atheist Experience - Matt Dillahunty rips the Quran (adult language warning)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NThMmLASmU

Richard Dawkins - Debates Islam and Flying Horses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWfHkLbMm6w

National Secular Society - Why We Should Stop Saying Islamophobia

http://www.secularism.org.uk/opinion...g-islamophobia
        I'll be waiting on a news link, from a major news network, that pertains to banning Islam, anything associated with Islam or anything that might accidently be related to Islam and I'm not talking about news based on the "vetting" process or terrorism related. I'm talking about news based solely on the religion...
        MSM not YouTube or FB..

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          So they are NOT the chosen people anymore......or at least that religion?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
          No they are, make no doubt about it, always will be. It's a funny thing.
          Another one that makes you scratch your head, why did jesus have to die for the sins of the whole world. We inherited sin from adam, so how was the whole world responsible? We fell from grace when 2 people ate some fruit. Now the whole world has the option to burn in hell...

Comment

"go to bat for" = Defend.
            You seem to like challenges. I challenge you to identify a post in this thread that defends Islam.

Comment

Do you understand what "go to bad for" means, because it doesn't appear that you do?
              He doesn't. That's snowflake for "your view doesn't fit my narrative."

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                Is this troll questions? How can you be raised a Christian without accepting Christ? To accept Christ into your heart means you were born again!

You can be raised in any religion that does not mean you are a Christian.

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!
                Not at all. The tone and tenor of some of these posts suggests that maybe they didn’t find Jesus until later in life. Or they completely ignored his teachings for a portion of their life. Some referenced how broken they were before they found Jesus. I don’t know many kids who refer to themselves as broken.

I’ve never heard a child referred to as “born again.” I am catholic light though. The only adults I’ve met who referred to themselves as “born again” were people who were never exposed to religion as a child or whose lives were in complete disarray at some prior point. Personal tradgedy, divorce, bankruptcy or drug or alcohol addiction.

Do you refer to an infant who is baptized as “born again?”

Comment

But 7 out 10 heard the gospel just like you me some will cling to it and some will turn a blind eye and deaf ear to it

Comment

That infant is an infant he or she isn’t lost they don’t know right from wrong yet ( this is where I get lost in Catholicism not sure what y’all beliefs are so I rather not go down that road.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy moss View Post
                      Remember the Jews put Jesus on the cross with the help of the romans (here we go again talking about the romans) Jesus forgives his torturers but the Jews still live by the rituals and laws of the old testaments .they believe all kinds of stuff about Jesus says he was great prophet but no messiah . There version of our bible doesn’t have the New Testament . (I think) but them Jews never could find Jesus body !!! Why they are his choosen people you’ll have to ask God that one . And by the way Happy almost Easter !!! He has risen!!!
                      Considering this is correct. .......they have something in common with Muslims (ouch). Both believe Jesus was a prophet and great man but nothing more......interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                        No they are, make no doubt about it, always will be. It's a funny thing.
                        Another one that makes you scratch your head, why did jesus have to die for the sins of the whole world. We inherited sin from adam, so how was the whole world responsible? We fell from grace when 2 people ate some fruit. Now the whole world has the option to burn in hell...
                        So they are chosen......assuming you are correct! Thus, we (our government ) protects and finances them unconditionally? Or, is it just to protect the oil region? Heck, Americans hated the Jews 30 years ago!!! What changed?

Comment

Just passing through and saw your question Roy. Infant baptism is not biblical, nor is man saved by baptism, it is merely an act of obedience and an outward expression of faith in Jesus Christ.

Being “born again” is essential to entering God’s kingdom:

Jesus replied, "Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again." -John 3:3

Also, a young child has not reached the age of moral and therefore eternal accountability, and only God can truly judge what that point is for each person.

Comment

God is good. That is all.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up woodsman

Comment

Originally posted by woodsman View Post
                                Just passing through and saw your question Roy. Infant baptism is not biblical, nor is man saved by baptism, it is merely an act of obedience and an outward expression of faith in Jesus Christ.

Being “born again” is essential to entering God’s kingdom:

Jesus replied, "Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again." -John 3:3

Also, a young child has not reached the age of moral and therefore eternal accountability, and only God can truly judge what that point is for each person.
                                Man cannot be saved by baptism is merely your point of view. I've met plenty who believe you must be baptized. Who's right, who's wrong? Which religion do you place your bet with?
                                The way I was raised, they believed in 2 works of grace to get to heaven. Saved and sanctified.
                                Used to be mind boggling to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X