X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post
    20:1 it's a left leaning individual.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Well Austin’s full of them so that doesn’t narrow it down much! I bet you’re right though.
    Last edited by SolocamShooter; 03-20-2018, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stuntriderant View Post
      Is this funny to anyone else?
      No.

Comment

20:1 it's a left leaning individual.

I’d take that bet. I don’t think it is

Comment

Originally posted by LarryP_1989 View Post
          Sometimes you just have to think outside the box
          Really? Do you have kids? This is all taking place within 4 miles of my house and kids school.

Comment

Are you kidding me?
            Actually, that's what I typed first.

Sounds to me like if the bombers rocks are getting off on causing fear, then it's working. Do I think the bombings are funny? HELL NO! Do I think the comment about outlawing bombs and this would stop is funny? HELL YES! Why? Because of all the gun control BS, that's why! If you can't see that, then there is no use in me explaining it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              Actually, that's what I typed first.

Sounds to me like if the bombers rocks are getting off on causing fear, then it's working. Do I think the bombings are funny? HELL NO! Do I think the comment about outlawing bombs and this would stop is funny? HELL YES! Why? Because of all the gun control BS, that's why! If you can't see that, then there is no use in me explaining it to you.
              Understood. Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
                Really? Do you have kids? This is all taking place within 4 miles of my house and kids school.
                I'm 75 miles north but I'll be d $%#%ed if I let some psycho scare me. Sure I'll be more cautious but I'll carry on.

Comment

Less than a mile from my home.
                  Lots of police around here tonight.

Comment

No need to live scared, just stay aware and vigilant. Ready for the POS to be caught. Wondering if the incendiary device was a copycat or coincidence? That Goodwill is 0.9 miles from my house via car, pretty dang close to home.

Comment

This isn't a joke yall...i understand its not affecting some of you but Id ask to be a little more thoughtful please. Thanks...
                      I'm not taking the situation lightly and do not think this is a joke. I have family in the Austin area, and pray for their safety through all of this along with everyone else around the area.

With all that's been going on with the shootings lately, and the left saying it is a gun problem and not a people problem I'm interested to see what they say about this. I'm sorry if my comment came off the wrong way.

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                        No need to live scared, just stay aware and vigilant. Ready for the POS to be caught. Wondering if the incendiary device was a copycat or coincidence? That Goodwill is 0.9 miles from my house via car, pretty dang close to home.
                        I was thinking copycat when I heard it, but who knows. It's only a matter of time. You can bet there are the best of the best trying to identify this guy.

Comment

Guys. Don’t let this change your life or this **** wins. Keep your eyes open and pay attention. Call LE if you see something that you think is not right.

Comment

The deal on Brodie at Goodwill is probably someone getting rid of their grandfathers stuff. People has donated hand gernades, blasting caps, and all kinds of ordinance at places like Goodwill.
                            Last edited by glen; 03-20-2018, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
                              Less than a mile from my home.
                              Lots of police around here tonight.
                              Grew up in that area, and my parents shop at that Randall's where tonight's incident happened. Definitely hitting home.

Comment

Serial bomber in Austin?

I'm 75 miles north but I'll be d $%#%ed if I let some psycho scare me. Sure I'll be more cautious but I'll carry on.

I said the same thing until this last incident occurred a couple miles from my house and my fiancé was in the same fedex store as this nut job on the same day he was dropping off bombs.

Not saying I’m walking around in fear but to say when I leave my house I have a heightened sense of awareness would be an understatement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Gclyde28; 03-20-2018, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X