No announcement yet.

Serial bomber in Austin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know the method of attack was different but this string of attacks reminds me of the DC shooter. The randomness of the attacks has everyone on edge.

Comment

Wow! Unbelievable. Another bomb. Prayers up for all in Austin

Comment

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
        I know the method of attack was different but this string of attacks reminds me of the DC shooter. The randomness of the attacks has everyone on edge.
        Yes sir. Kind of the point of terrorism.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          This is more than one person..
          Wonder if it’s a group or if copycats are starting to do it since no one has been caught yet

Comment

One right after the other....leads to an assumption of strategy and planning... motive unknown...but just feeling that says it has to be more than one person to be organized to the point no one has seen **** (as far as we know)...
            I have no idea...really... just a feeling

Comment

Dang 6th bomb just went off! I’m in south Austin right now too.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                Wonder if it’s a group or if copycats are starting to do it since no one has been caught yet

I would think that a copy cat with explosives is not something that would happen this soon to the original. I could be wrong. If it was shootings then possibly so. It may be a group of people working together. I could be completely wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                  Are there really that many bomb makers in Austin to have copycats?

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      One right after the other....leads to an assumption of strategy and planning... motive unknown...but just feeling that says it has to be more than one person to be organized to the point no one has seen **** (as far as we know)...
                      I have no idea...really... just a feeling
                      I agree.

Comment

I just want to know if we are blaming the bomber or the bombs?

Comment

This is one dude showing off how smart he is.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                            breaking!!! new one just went off at Brodie and slaughter one injured
                            Four miles from my house. Three miles from the kids school.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
                              Four miles from my house. Three miles from the kids school.
                              Just saw that on BBC. Totally craziness .......be vigilant Austinites!!

Comment

Incendiary device not related to the other bombs?

Comment

Working...
                                X