This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Sybil doesnt have jack on this lady. You young folks probably dont know about Sybil.
    I had a jack russel terrier named sybil when I was a kid. She was nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by El Forajido View Post
      So many questions remain unanswered:

• Is Bobby and Chew one person or two. And who is Minchew? Very questionable
      • Will BOB attend the Metalica concert or is that not heavy enough and now considered pop music,
      • Will Ragin' ever return or is he lurking as another,
      • Who drives the white jeep?
      • Is it ok to talk about Big Foot?
      • Will there be another poacher that will top 278"?
      • Will Smart ever get any new GIF material?
      • When will we get transparent TBH stickers?

We got to know dangit!

So what was your screen name prior to changing it to ElForajido?
      Last edited by Smart; 03-12-2018, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        [quote
        =Williams4298;13245383]So this has been hinted at I think. I’ll just go ahead and ask do y’all think there was a puppet master? Maybe an old ex member starting with the letter r?

No. It was straight up asked and no.[/QUOTE]

Must have missed that. One thing is for sure only good has came of this. There are about 5 people that have gained my upmost respect outta this. Charlie, Brandon, garguy, y’all are stand up/ class act guys! If the world had more people like y’all this world would be a better place.

Comment

Brandon you did a great job. You rallied the group and although it was a false illness it got people involved and talking. Look at the number of folks that are involved in this thread. Several folks are talking up Bowanza, maybe some on here including myself if I can will go and meet some of this group. I posted Prayers Up for Courtney everyday, prayed for her yesterday at church. Well I am still praying for her, just for a different reason. Hopefully she will find the help she needs so she can be the best person she can be. Prayers up!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            So what was your screen name prior to changing it to ElForaduushdido?
            Outlaw713
            , but then i got to thinking about the other 100 outlaws on here and translated it into spanish. Different label, same great taste

Im just hashing on you Smart. GIF?

Comment

Yep I see know. I'm just glad no money was sent.
              I think once the money started being mentioned is when all of the doubters finally started saying things behind the scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby
                And "R" has been a reliable source to truth?
                Trying to keep this on topic. No reason to suggest others were involved

Comment

Originally posted by El Forajido View Post
                  Outlaw713
                  , but then i got to thinking about the other 100 outlaws on here and translated it into spanish. Different label, same great taste

Im just hashing on you Smart. GIF?

Just wanted to make sure somebody "hashing" on me is somebody I know of..

Comment

Folks spent time in prayer and we're looking for ticks better now! Both good things! A friend of ours was diagnosed with Lyme Disease. It messed her up bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                      The fact that "Jenn" said no gofundme when fund raising was mentioned was one of the first clues that this thing was BS.

That’s exactly when I felt a disturbance in the force....

Skinny

Comment

Statement: We've Been Taken Advantage Of

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                        I believe I cracked this case.

I thought we were to say that you didn’t know anything about anything????[emoji15][emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by skinny View Post
                          i thought we were to say that you didn’t know anything about anything????[emoji15][emoji12]

skinny

lmao!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                            I thought we were to say that you didn’t know anything about anything????[emoji15][emoji12]

Skinny
                            you got your pay off?
                            because ...i didnt get my pay off...

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                              I have followed and read over prayers and said my share for everyone involved. When this post unfolded I again sat in silence and said prayers for those invested. Brandon I hope you still believe in people and don’t stop trying to lend a helping hand. Charlie I prayed for you to not question and I don’t think you have. Steve I hope you have continued strength and all negative effects of Lymes are behind you.
                              Now comes the hard one that I’m asking all of you to do- Open your minds and hearts and say a prayer for Courtney- I believe she had a sickness worse and Lymes or any terminal disease- she is obviously very sick and needs help. As hard as it is have a forgiving heart when you feel betrayed I’m asking each of you to include this sick person in your prayers

x 2 ... my thoughts exactly , no use typing out what Glen has already opined

I'll continue to pray hoping Courtney finds some peace and serenity in her life. She definitely needs help

Comment

Sure are a lot of folks saying they smelled a rat or saw red flags from the beginning etc., yet nothing was ever said from these same folks

Thank goodness Chew spoke up and shined the light and exposed her for what she is.

Thank goodness he and others did! I was one that did not. Admittedly, I did not pay as much attention as I should have been. However, I figured most discrepancies were due to being “lost in translation”. I.e. a distraught “Jenn” texting information. Additionally, with out knowing 100% that something wasn’t factual, I could not bring myself to question during a time like that. Finally, I never would have fathomed that a story like that could or would be fabricated.

Now looking back, a lot of the red flags were more obvious than I was allowing myself to see (as I am sure is true for others).

Again, thankfully others monitored and questioned the thread more than most of us did. If not, there is no telling how long it would have went on.

Comment

Working...
                                X