Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang, this and the 278/271" threads have been crazy.

Comment

I prayed for her and had others doing the same. My work keeps me busy, so there wasn't time to be on here every day to check for updates.

I won't judge her for this. As Michael said, we don't know all the details, so I'm not gonna throw stones at anyone.

It is unfortunate to be misled in such a way. Disappointed is all I care to add.

Comment

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post
        That's exactly how I feel. I run a hotel next to a major medical center. We have people going in and out everyday to visit loved ones in an ICU. Further proof that everything online must be taken with a grain of salt.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
        I knew you could leave the ICU BUT with the crazy Flu season I could also see them shutting it down to visitors because it would just not be worth it for those patients.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Sure are a lot of folks saying they smelled a rat or saw red flags from the beginning etc., yet nothing was ever said from these same folks

Thank goodness Chew spoke up and shined the light and exposed her for what she is.
          There was a lot said behind the scenes. You cant just post up those kind of things without proof. More than one person was working on obtaining that truth. We knew eventually the truth would present itself and thankfully it finally happened.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            There was a lot said behind the scenes. You cant just post up those kind of things without proof. More than one person was working on obtaining that truth. We knew eventually the truth would present itself and thankfully it finally happened.

Yep I see know. I'm just glad no money was sent.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Yup, if they had posted that they smelled a rat without KNOWING that was the case they would have been ROASTED. Folks get roasted weekly for a lot less.

Comment

I believe I cracked this case.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Sure are a lot of folks saying they smelled a rat or saw red flags from the beginning etc., yet nothing was ever said from these same folks

Thank goodness Chew spoke up and shined the light and exposed her for what she is.
                  Well just imagine if some had spoke up and then it ended up being real, there would have been public hangings. Sometimes it’s just better to let the cards unfold on their own. If money would have started being donated I probably would have said something because from the start it just didn’t add up for me. After she was gone for 30 minutes with no brain damage I knew the gig was about to be up.

Comment

Originally posted by El Forajido View Post
                    So many questions remain unanswered:

• Is Bobby and Chew one person or two. And who is Minchew? Very questionable
                    • Will BOB attend the Metalica concert or is that not heavy enough and now considered pop music,
                    • Will Ragin' ever return or is he lurking as another,
                    • Who drives the white jeep?
                    • Is it ok to talk about Big Foot?
                    • Will there be another poacher that will top 278"?
                    • Will Smart ever get any new GIF material?
                    • When will we get transparent TBH stickers?

We got to know dangit!

Best comment on the thread after Michael's OP. Well done sir, well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      I believe I cracked this case.
                      Thank you for all you do.

Comment

Crazy

Comment

Sybil doesnt have jack on this lady. You young folks probably dont know about Sybil.

Comment

Sybil doesnt have jack on this lady. You young folks probably dont know about Sybil.
                            Sounds good, Ive got time for a good story....

Comment

[quote
                              =Williams4298;13245383]So this has been hinted at I think. I’ll just go ahead and ask do y’all think there was a puppet master? Maybe an old ex member starting with the letter r?[/quote]

No. It was straight up asked and no.

Comment

Folks, this thread is going downhill fast. Y'all really need to read Micheal's posts and heed his advice. Otherwise it will end.
                                Like he said, the investigation continues, and IF additional FACTS are discovered clarifications/additions will be given...
                                Speculations, innuendo, and hurtful jabs will get this canned.

Comment

Working...
                                X