Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know anything about the situation and find myself coming around these parts far less, but it's good to see everyone hold Brandon in high esteem and have his back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Statement: We've Been Taken Advantage Of

Originally posted by HoneyBee View Post
      Wow........ that’s all I have [emoji35]

Yep....SMH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk...

Comment

Well just when I think I've seen it all the devil says "Oh no you haven't son Heheheheh".
        I would like to say that I'm shocked but because of the world we live in these days I'm just not.. Oh well..

We all did a lot of praying in good faith.. Now we will just have to let the LORD sort this mess out..

Im out.

Comment

What???....Really? Someone took time out of everyone's day including theirs to make up a story like that? That's proof right there that people have way too much time on their hands.

Comment

I just ask why would anyone carry it this far. Sad situation for all.

Comment

I ask again, is Courtney a real person? I found a Facebook but can’t tell if she’s a real person.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                What???....Really? Someone took time out of everyone's day including theirs to make up a story like that? That's proof right there that people have way too much time on their hands.
                Sadly, this behavior is what social media propagates. I’m just glad that the TBH moderators stay abreast of posts that prey on the gullibility of new recruits into the sport of bowhunting.

Comment

Thank you Michael.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                    I just ask why would anyone carry it this far. Sad situation for all.
                    I can only imagine it has some to do with a severe case of center of attention addiction.....

Keep your chin up BrandonA. **** happens to the best of folks.

Keep on keeping on. TBH is not going to let it get them down....you shouldn't either. The trash has been taken out.

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
                      I ask again, is Courtney a real person? I found a Facebook but can’t tell if she’s a real person.

Yes she is....several of us have interacted with her through the years on FB, talking Cowboys, Rangers, Texans and Astros "my team is better than you team" stuff and 10 posts a day about her kids. I had heard about the hog attack story but had no idea she was like this.

Her imaginary friend Jennifer.....evidently not so much.....
                      Last edited by Smart; 03-11-2018, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                        I first want to say thank you . I had no idea and was just trying to help. I'm heartbroken and disappointed. I'm sorry I brought this drama to TBH but as mentioned above, if anything TBH has shown its love once again. I apologize for this.. B
                        No apology needed, Brandon. You are an amazing man willing to go above and beyond for your fellow man. Look forward to seeing you and shaking your hand at Bownanza. Come see me, I've got your name tags.

Comment

Okay so....I'm trying to wrap my mind around this. Who was giving Brandon updates? Courtney or Jennifer or....we don't know?

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                            Okay so....I'm trying to wrap my mind around this. Who was giving Brandon updates? Courtney or Jennifer or....we don't know?
                            Yes...

I think the general consensus is: Courtney is Jennifer....Jennifer is Courtney. But don't quote me on that..
                            Last edited by Smart; 03-11-2018, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                              Sadly, this behavior is what social media propagates. I’m just glad that the TBH moderators stay abreast of posts that prey on the gullibility of new recruits into the sport of bowhunting.
                              But many of us, like myself, are not gullible or new recruits into the sport of bowhunting..
                              Like many others I believe in the power of prayer and we where just doing what we thought needed to be done.. Pray..

Why would any of use think we where being duped by a member on here about a life or death situation??
                              Last edited by PondPopper; 03-11-2018, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Yes...

I think the general consensus is: Courtney is Jennifer....Jennifer is Courtney.
                                LOL Alright. Well....I guess we know who Courtney saved from the killer hog at 300 yards in complete darkness then? I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that was Jennifer.

Comment

Working...
                                X