Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brandon, EVERYTHING I and others posted in that thread about you specifically is spot on truth! You sir did the Lord's work and thus will be rewarded in kind. As far as Courtney, without repentance and I mean the real deal, as God's Word says, better she had a large millstone tied around her neck and be thrown into the depths of the ocean than what awaits her. Fact is her situation is no different now than before. It's just like GarGuy posted, we can't pray this "fix" for her. That is something she alone can and must do to avoid the fire of hell.

I know how you were hurt in all this, but you sir rest easy tonight with a clear conscience. Love you Brother!
    Last edited by SaltwaterSlick; 03-11-2018, 08:43 PM. Reason: tnik fingerz

Comment

Wow. I checked in daily... it was the first thread I'd look for. Talk about taking "catfished"
      to a different level.

Comment

Wow. Wasn’t expecting to be reading this ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          Yes. I have the flow chart and will have it with me at Bownanza. Come by the GOF tent and I'll show it to you.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of good people here. Things happen sometimes. Just keep doing good for others!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
              I agree with everyone else Brandon. You have no need to apologize for anything. You were used as we all were. If I ever find myself in a dire situation I hope I have a friend like you to rely on.
              ^ X2, we were all used no apology needed!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                I first want to say thank you . I had no idea and was just trying to help. I'm heartbroken and disappointed. I'm sorry I brought this drama to TBH but as mentioned above, if anything TBH has shown its love once again. I apologize for this.. B

It is what it is man. There’s some crazy deceitful people in this world.

Comment

So many questions that will never be answered.

I’m not an I told you so kinda guy, but man I felt some weirdness the first time I heard the talk about “flu” keeping someone from entering the icu or whatever. What’s it take, 10 minutes to test someone for the flu.

Whoever was up to this will rot in hell.

Skinny

Comment

No apology needed Brandon!!!

I literally felt gut punched when I saw this was a scam. Although I haven’t met many Green Screeners, it makes me feel good to know that IF I ever needed help the Brothers and Sisters on this Forum they would be there.

Comment

Have not posted one time on the “original” thread... But, checked in several times daily, and always prayed for those involved. I can’t wrap my pea-brain around why someone would do this, but, I do know why Brandon did what he did... Cuz he CARES about others, puts them first, the way we are all called to do! Good on you Brandon! Never met ya, but I have NO doubts you’re a guy who will stand by a brother/sister. And also brothers, this is just what Satan wants... for us to get mad bout all this in the name of praying for/helping others, but, stand strong and do not budge! Continue to have a loving, caring, and praying heart for others... Cuz regardless of what happens on the “receiving” end of our prayers, we are to keep on keeping on, just as our Lord and Saviour wants us to. The reward is not in the “result” of where the prayers are directed, but instead of doing what we are called to do by our Father, speak daily with him and love one another. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Such a shame that someone would go to such great lengths to deceive so many of us.

I'd still trust any member of this site without second thought.

I'm going to continue to pray for Courtney's kids.

Comment

Originally posted by TB80 View Post
                          No apology necessary.

Brandon, no need to apologize for doing what you thought was a good deed. You brought a lot of good people together with collective good thoughts and prayers. The perpetrator of this ruse has a black heart, but surely if he/she/they read all the prayers and wishes on their behalf, then surely, surely that black heart may have softened just a little. If not...thay are lost.

I still have the signs and look forward to you joining me for a cold one or 9 in the GOF tent Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post

I'm going to continue to pray for Courtney's kids.
                            They will need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                              While this has not played out well, I do hope this deception has shown a glimmer of light on Lyme disease. As outdoor sportsmen and women we should all be aware of this horrible disease. I truely hope that due to this sick and twisted persons actions that some good may have come from it and several folks googled Lyme disease and it’s symptoms.

Be safe out there.
                              I will say this, it made me more tick cautious this weekend with me and my son. GarGuy’s story as much as the fabricated one.

Where is GarGuy?

Comment

Wow........ that’s all I have

Comment

Working...
                                X