Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?????????

Comment

Crossed at Columbia about noon. No issues. Did see a helicopter buzzing around.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
        Any updates on the rut?
        Colombia crossing issues?
        Crossed at Columbia around 11am today. No issues.

Bucks are chasing does around Hildago area.

Comment

Thanks. Headed down in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
            Its very strange and seems mostly unnecessary. Go old school. Straight to the ranch. Aviod nighttime driving unless your in a blue toyota with personalized license plates. Both sides know who you are. Im pretty sure the cattle trailer is a mobile jail to haul you away in. They carry small pistols that they can hide easily. The guy looking at me had a grin on his face ear to ear. They will enjoy it. I believe to soldiers equally enjoy engaging them right back
            It's all comical BS for the folks not involved. Go to the ranches mind your business and have a good time as always.... Calm down boys it's Mexico! Viva pussies!

Comment

Weather looks great starting this weekend [emoji106][emoji2532]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                It's all comical BS for the folks not involved. Go to the ranches mind your business and have a good time as always.... Calm down boys it's Mexico! Viva pussies!
                Truth....

Comment

Headed down know.

Comment

How’s the brush lookin? Headed down in the am

Comment

Travel Safely!

Comment

Hearing lots of 2-3 shot bursts. Seems to be on Hwy-1 west of Pipeline. I am 7 miles down pipeline. Travel with caution.

Comment

But its the rut.

Comment

I crossed at PN on Christmas morning about 10:30. Nothing out of the ordinary. Only 5-6 cars in line. Plan on going back Tuesday. I’ve been visiting relatives in Virginia, didn’t even know about the trouble!

Comment

Coming out now. Waiting on the gate to open. Came in Thursday. Were off 2 at pipeline. No issues didnt see or hear anything.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                                Coming out now. Waiting on the gate to open. Came in Thursday. Were off 2 at pipeline. No issues didnt see or hear anything.
                                How was the hunting? See any big boys?

Comment

Working...
                                X