Snakes already out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
    Those are some big snakes. That will make you think twice to make sure you pay attention where your walking
    Yep the big ones are the easiest to see and kill
    But the smaller ones are just as dangerous and the ones rats and mice have eaten the rattle off are worse
    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 03-22-2018, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Killed two today between Georgewest and Three Rivers... Couldn't tell you how big they where I never slowed down

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
        [ATTACH]901787[/ATTACH]
        Big sucker. Looks like he might have a little hitch in his get along though.

Comment

When I hunted at Choke Canyon in January it was 20 degrees, but warm in the afternoon. I grew up in south Georgia where we have REALLY big Eastern diamondbacks. I never quit looking for them.!!!!

Comment

Got these today..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
              "Kill 'em all!" One of my son's got bit last year. His ER/ICU bill was $34K after several treatments with anti-venom and 2 days in the ICU.

Folks that like to think they are "snake experts as my son thought he was," just takes ONE mistake and here we go.

Please be SAFE and take nothing for granted....
              I read somewhere that the majority of those that are bitten were attempting to handle or mess with the snake.

While it's best to just leave them alone I really enjoy catching and working snakes. I do have to be really cautious since I'm allergic to anti-venom.

Comment

Working...
              X