Doc’s got a second date! Brown Bear Round #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
    Great thread as usual but your last post is hands down one the best post I've read in a long time
    This right here!

Comment

Awesome. Thank you for sharing. Safe travels home to your family.

Comment

I like the rock idea, may have to borrow that one day.

Comment

Congrats on a beautiful bear, thanks for taking us on the trip, beautiful country!

Comment

Wow what a an adventure Doc! Happy for you and your peace with God.

Sean

Comment

Thank you for allowing us to tag along on your trips. It makes me want to travel the world and hunt even more. I am even more impressed with you after the rock! We all have our struggles in life, even when it does look like we have our life together. God is in control and will have us be where we are supposed to be. Thank you for being a Godly man, a brother in hunting and husband and dad to your wife and her son!

Comment

I promise my life is not all roses right now. It tough and I feel like at every turn it’s bad news with not much I can do to fix it. All I can do is keep the faith and weather the storm. Part of that is why I need to be home. Things will work out and I’m a firm believer God won’t give you more than you can handle. I’m back in kodiak and will start the trip home soon.

Comment

Well done, Doc!
                  Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                    I promise my life is not all roses right now. It tough and I feel like at every turn it’s bad news with not much I can do to fix it. All I can do is keep the faith and weather the storm. Part of that is why I need to be home. Things will work out and I’m a firm believer God won’t give you more than you can handle. I’m back in kodiak and will start the trip home soon.

God never said he won’t give you more than you can handle, but thank God he won’t ever give us more than HE can handle. I know that’s easier said than done sometimes, but nothing is too big for God to take care of.

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to post up the pictures and words.

Comment

Beautiful bear doc!

Comment

Great hunt Doc....thanks for the pics! Safe travels....

Comment

I know I am always a little chubby but I’m heading home heavy! Got everything checked in at Anchorage and I’m headed for food. All I have had is a muffin and coffee today.

Haven’t been feeling great the last couple days. May Be nap time on the flight home.

Been another great trip up north! I have been up this way a few times now. Sure is a great place for the traveling sportsman. I really need to come back for my Alaska barren ground caribou and would love to bring junior along for a 2x1 hunt before school starts in the next couple years. Running low on hunt options but I promise to keep them rolling. They always seem to have some misadventure, triumphs and failures, and communication with higher powers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome hunt as usual Doc!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

As always, thanks for letting us tag along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X