No announcement yet.

Doc’s got a second date! Brown Bear Round #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice job Doc, really admire your bowhunting passion, my money says you will get a Brown with that bow one of these days.

Comment

Beautiful bear! Congrats!

Comment

Two homeruns in one week....congrats to you Doc. Best of Luck to you and Jr. Saturday.

Rwc

Comment

Awesome bear Doc. Congratulations!

Comment

Hunt of a lifetime

Comment

Congrats Doc beautiful bear.

Comment

Congrats! Is the white bear totally off the table, or is it something that is possible with time?

Comment

Thanks for taking us along for the ride again. I always enjoy following your hunts. Congrats on a great bear.

Comment

Congrats Doc! Always fun to follow along in your adventures. Can't wait to see what the awesome mount

Comment

Congrats Doc! Thanks again for taking us along!

Comment

Nice bear Doc, congrats. Thanks for taking us with you on the hunt.
                        That fried black rockfish looks kinda weird...how was it?

Comment

Congrats on the trophy. Thanks for taking us along. Enjoyed the trip.
                          Safe travels home.

Comment

Congrats Doc!!! That's a beautiful brownie.

I like that last pic you posted. Frame worthy IMO.

Comment

Congrats, heck or a trip. As always, thank you for taking us along on your adventures!!!

Comment

Congrats on the bear Doc!!! Thanks for letting us live vicariously through your adventures. That is a great bear, it will look killer in your trophy room. Congrats to Jr. sounds like he is becoming quite the ball player.
                                Safe travels home.

Comment

Working...
                                X