Asking your wife a simple question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    You ever shook a bottle of dr pepper for 15 minutes straight...then slowly tried to open it?
    That's a question to a woman.
    Best exsplanation ever

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLUM View Post
      Mine will talk for 20 mins and never answer the question.
      Amen

Comment

Not at our house, she doesn't beat around the bush. My wife is the most efficient person on earth. It comes in quite handy in dealing with the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
          Dear God I am such a lucky man !
          I guess I'm Team Unicorn as well.

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
            Not at our house, she doesn't beat around the bush. My wife is the most efficient person on earth. It comes in quite handy in dealing with the kids.
            Where did you find this mythical creature you speak of and are there any training classes or others specimens for purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              You ever shook a bottle of dr pepper for 15 minutes straight...then slowly tried to open it?
              That's a question to a woman.
              lol.
              Last edited by 1shot; 02-23-2018, 12:04 PM.

Comment

If I asked my wife, "What color is the sky?" . She would answer, i just checked the weather channel app and its not supposed to rain until tuesday. Gonna get cold tomorrow but just stay cloudy . the hourly says it should start raining monday night around 3am, 30%chance at 4. 50% by 6am. We are taking the grandkids to the zoo saturday. do you think it will be too wet? I hope not. If the sun is out, the turtles will be on the log and you know Bri loves to feed the turtles which reminds me we need to run to town and pick up some dog treats. I just gave Oreo the last one and its also past time for her heart worm pill. Do you think she has heart worms? I feel so bad because she should have had the pill three days ago and i forgot. Did you hear her coughing last night? is that a sign of heart worms?

STEVE! Where are you GOING? Me, " To look outside and see if the sun is out yet."

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  If I asked my wife, "What color is the sky?" . She would answer, i just checked the weather channel app and its not supposed to rain until tuesday. Gonna get cold tomorrow but just stay cloudy . the hourly says it should start raining monday night around 3am, 30%chance at 4. 50% by 6am. We are taking the grandkids to the zoo saturday. do you think it will be too wet? I hope not. If the sun is out, the turtles will be on the log and you know Bri loves to feed the turtles which reminds me we need to run to town and pick up some dog treats. I just gave Oreo the last one and its also past time for her heart worm pill. Do you think she has heart worms? I feel so bad because she should have had the pill three days ago and i forgot. Did you hear her coughing last night? is that a sign of heart worms?

STEVE! Where are you GOING? Me, " To look outside and see if the sun is out yet."
                  We might be brother in laws.

Comment

After 54 years (yes I still love her) she will ask if I have my hearing aids in. I'll ask what did you say? She has learned!

Comment

Thanks for all the giggles here. I think I have had most every thought shared here. I did pick up some new sayings from some old time dads!

BTW my wife is still answering my question I referred to in the original post

Comment

Working...
                      X