No announcement yet.

Asking your wife a simple question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Wife would say the same thing about me when I tell a story or answer some of her questions.

Comment

If I were to ask "Have you fed the dogs?" I promise her answer would include, but not limited to, something about shoes, someone at work, traffic, the grocery store, shoes, I think they are due for their heartworm meds, shoes, etc...

Comment

Always remember and don't ever forget: "It's not about the nail."

Comment

All to true. I get the extended version on everything unless I just totally tune out, which then gets the angry version(which is also long), and I like to mess with her just because at times. She feels it important to have the last line in a conversation. Not argument but ANY conversation, so, I randomly will add in and wait for the continual responses. Talk about derailing an issue...
          I love my wife, but wow. We, men and women, communicate WAY different.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
            I was going to answer your question but it would have taken too long to type what I had to say so I'll refrain....

Nursejenn should give lessons!

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
              All to true. I get the extended version on everything unless I just totally tune out, which then gets the angry version(which is also long), and I like to mess with her just because at times. She feels it important to have the last line in a conversation. Not argument but ANY conversation, so, I randomly will add in and wait for the continual responses. Talk about derailing an issue...
              I love my wife, but wow. We, men and women, communicate WAY different.
              I'm somewhat ashamed that i know this, but the book "Men are like waffles, Women are like spaghetti" does a good job of explaining this. As does the video "It's Not about the Nail".

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                Short answer! You're the Best NJ
                Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                Nursejenn should give lessons!
                @sjaaaz

Comment

I stopped asking questions

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                    I was going to answer your question but it would have taken too long to type what I had to say so I'll refrain....
                    Winner!

Comment

Everything my wife tells me about her day is a long story with a 15 second main point. Most of the time I drift off and get scolded.

Comment

Before my wife retired and I asked how her work day went I swear she would start with putting on her socks that morning.

Comment

Originally posted by M.E.B. View Post
                          Before my wife retired and I asked how her work day went I swear she would start with putting on her socks that morning.

Comment

It’s a long discussion, but I swear we could all learn from this 4 part message from community faith church. Basically it confirms everything you guys just said, but explains it is just the way women are programmed. Equal, but different!
                            Marriage Things Part 1- Different By Design Speakers: Mark & Laura Shook“Then God said, ‘Let Us (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) make man in Our image, according t...

Comment

I aint said a word to my wife in years. She hates to be interrupted.

I am a dead man
                              Last edited by Radar; 02-22-2018, 10:05 PM.

Comment

I told my wife ONCE that if she was going to talk for 20 minutes, she needed to have a point.....then the fight started.....

Comment

Working...
                                X