No announcement yet.

2018 Bowfishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With this 24 hour rain event the water level should be rising on the TRINITY............woohoo!!!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gartrip.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	305.0 KB
ID:	24535115

Comment

Yawl are just some little fellas..... Hahaha. Very nice brother I wanna catch one like that

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gpena View Post
        Yawl are just some little fellas..... Hahaha. Very nice brother I wanna catch one like that

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
        LOL........they are definitely out there!!! In my experience it is much easier to find a trophy gar than a FREE RANGE 180" plus whitetail!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Port Sulphur. .....the hugh school memories......the biting nat capital of the world!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
          You ain't lying on them biting gnats. They weren't bad when we were on the water, but if you were on land they were terrible. We stopped at a little gas station and bought a bottle of "No Gnats". It seemed to work good. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            You ain't lying on them biting gnats. They weren't bad when we were on the water, but if you were on land they were terrible. We stopped at a little gas station and bought a bottle of "No Gnats". It seemed to work good. Lol
            Somebody is RICH!!! Wish they had that stuff in the early 80's when we were trying to play baseball with those salt water gnats eating you alive......lol

Comment

Comment

So ready for the water to start warming up! Here's to hoping 2018 is as good as 2017.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by jimmyjams4110; 03-28-2018, 09:53 PM.

Comment

2018 Bowfishing

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  With this 24 hour rain event the water level should be rising on the TRINITY............woohoo!!!

[ATTACH]902552[/ATTACH]

Holy crap! Either Tapatalk or TBH has the technology to ban Ragin from Pics.

Mary must have some special kind of voodoo working[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Mary must have some special kind of voodoo working[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

What the WHAAA AT????

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Someone has so fast screens shots because that wasnt there but for about 10 seconds. But seeing how its there now its funny.

Hoggslayer

Comment

About to unload for round 1 of 2018. There’s one airboat trailer here.... don’t know where they are, but bet $20 I see them before the nights over

This is planned to be a short trip......
                        wind is sucking and I know visibility will suck too

Comment

Sucked. Muddy. Windy.

Saw maybe 12-15, nothing over 5#. 2 airboats out there now. One I talked to said this is there second unload and first sucked. Need a week of warm NO WIND, and the masses to move on

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                            Someone has so fast screens shots because that wasnt there but for about 10 seconds. But seeing how its there now its funny.

Hoggslayer

I’m just wondering what caused Ragin to be blurred?

Comment

I’m just wondering what caused Ragin to be blurred?

Must be some fancy high tech Ragin filter or just someone fooling around.

I know where it came from but I'm wondering how it got out after I deleted it. It was up for 10 seconds but I decided I better not use that big of a stick to stir the pot. So I edited my post with just a " . ".

Hoggslayer

Comment

getting close to finishing the lights on my troller boat
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X