• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stole this from Facebook!
    Attached Files

Comment

amazing people

Saw this a few months ago at Sweetwater Steel in Sweetwater. The guy had the metal strapped to the cab of his truck and the end of the trailer. As soon as he tried turning around, straps started popping everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It sounds like some of you Nancy's have never been in a bind, and had to improvise a little… Some of the stuff I have done would make y'all cry.

Comment

40' I beam. Put a flag on it and away we went.
          Attached Files

Comment

Back in the day, Pops had a 1970 Ford fairlane. More than once did I see him strap wood laying along the side and attached to the passenger mirror and the passenger rear door. We weren’t white trash, but had some tendencies.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              It sounds like some of you Nancy's have never been in a bind, and had to improvise a little… Some of the stuff I have done would make y'all cry.

This.
              Buncha OSHA impeding production scaredycat mfers up in here.

Comment

I put together bunks for boat lift cradles all the time. 12 to 16 foot 2x6s. I just run them through the sliding back glass of my Tacoma, strap them to the bed and take them to the job. I'm not dragging a trailer for four to six pieces of lumber. And at too many places you have no place to park or turn a traler around.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  This.
                  Buncha OSHA impeding production scaredycat mfers up in here.
                  Osha comes up every time we put a ladder in the tractor bucket and raise someone up to cut limbs or hang stands

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    Osha comes up every time we put a ladder in the tractor bucket and raise someone up to cut limbs or hang stands

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                    group invented by a bubble wrap society created by pantywastes and Lawyers.
                    I'm sure we have "safety" guys on this site, and dont want to get their panties in a twist about what they do...but reality is ..they are their to prevent lawsuits and keep bonds in check due to those that choose not to exhibit common sense in most cases....period.

Comment

My sentiments as well. When you don't have a dog you hunt with a cat. An old saying I got from a friend from Chile.

Comment

FIL told me him and a buddy drove a couple of hours to get a deal on two 4 wheelers. They loaded one on its rear tire against the cab of his truck and the other behind it in the same manner to get it to fit. They strapped them in a drove a home that way. Said they got strange looks driving home.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          group invented by a bubble wrap society created by pantywastes and Lawyers.
                          I'm sure we have "safety" guys on this site, and dont want to get their panties in a twist about what they do...but reality is ..they are their to prevent lawsuits and keep bonds in check due to those that choose not to exhibit common sense in most cases....period.

This.......and maybe save lives/help folks not make quadriplegics out of themselves. Sense seems to be less and less common these days.

We do what we can.

Comment

Working...
                          X