amazing people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gherkin05 View Post
    I’ll play- on Lake Austin Boulevard last Friday. I guess it’s some type of animal show. Tagged out of Georgia.
    I think my brain just melted when I pulled up circuscats.com off the back of that van...

Comment

I live in South Austin and love the city (i've learned to filter out all the liberal BS) but **** if there isn't a never ending list of things to make fun of Austinites around town.

Comment

Gotta get it done some how...

Comment

That boy is going places...

Comment

Saw this a couple years ago leaving Mill Creek Park on Rayburn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw a guy on a motorcycle carrying his dogs on a trailer behind the bike.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll play- on Lake Austin Boulevard last Friday. I guess it’s some type of animal show. Tagged out of Georgia.

When I first saw this my first thought was "are f'n kidding me?"

The more I looked at it, the more I kind want to see just how ridiculous the show is.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                  When I first saw this my first thought was "are f'n kidding me?"

The more I looked at it, the more I kind want to see just how ridiculous the show is.

Right?!? I mean, *** is going on a circuscats.com? And who’s in the crowd?

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
                    I think my brain just melted when I pulled up circuscats.com off the back of that van...

I haven’t been brave enough to go and look....[emoji23]

Comment

Small world. Believe it or not I know a lady who was involved in the acro cat thing. Korean girl. It's been probably 10 years since I last saw her. And yah ,she's a weirdo. Cute Korean kinda weirdo.

Comment

And then there are the too numerous to count 3/4 tons that have never had a stick of lumber in the back...

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                          Saw a guy on a motorcycle carrying his dogs on a trailer behind the bike.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                          If that's not illegal, it ought to be. One bump or sudden stop and those dogs are going to go flying. For gosh sakes, they're standing on diamond plate - no traction at all for them and no protection from road debris or the weather.

Regards,

Dave

Comment

Foreign plates

Comment

I haven’t been brave enough to go and look....[emoji23]

For grins...it is worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I once saw a guy in a shiny new crew cab with a 5' bed. He had 12' lumber, one end sitting on the dash, running out the back window, and the other end tied down to the back bumper. When there's a will and 50 cents worth of twine there's a way.

Comment

Working...
                                X