This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    Update... just gave her medicine to control heart beat. For me her heart is what most concerns me. Not sure how many times it can be shocked . Told Jenn once this nightmares over she and I are going to get sideways lol.
    Thanks for the updates. Check this thread a dozen times a day. Prayers for everyone.

Comment

Morning prayers sent. Keep fighting Courtney!

And God bless you Jennifer and Brandon.

Comment

Update.... she had a good night ... no scares. Meds kept her heart beat normal

Comment

Originally posted by brandona View Post
          update.... She had a good night ... No scares. Meds kept her heart beat normal
          yes!!!!!!

Comment

More prayers sent for Courtney, Jenn, and the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              Update.... she had a good night ... no scares. Meds kept her heart beat normal

More great news. Praise Him!

Go Courtney Go!

Comment

Sounds like progress, prayers continuing.

Comment

Good news is great to hear. Continued prayers!!

Comment

Lord, You are our God, God of the universe. All that it is, You created out of nothing. As we rise this morning, we realize that You are the source of all our power, all our life. Lord God we ask you to increase life, power and strength in our sister Courtney. Protect her from the Evil one as she fights this battle. We give You praise for bringing her this far. We look forward to being witnesses to the completion of this powerful work You are doing in her. Lord we ask for peace and rest for Jennifer as she devotes herself to caring for Courtney. Give her strength to endure. We ask that her faith be strengthened and that she too becomes a strong witness for You Lord. We thank you for our brother Brandon. We thank you for his perseverance to take the time and effort to keep us close to Courtney. We thank You Lord for the opportunity to minister to these through intercessory prayer. We are lifted high in spirit to witness the answered prayers. Thank you Lord. We love You, honor You, and give You all the glory, in Jesus name, Amen.

Sure am glad to start my day with these good reports. Sure will be praying as I go through the day. Will pray specifically for a healed heart that is strong.

Thanks again, Brandon/Jennifer! God bless this work you guys are doing!!

Comment

Glad the meds are helping with the heart.

Prayers will continue from Dallas

Comment

Encouraging news. Thanks Brandon.
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Fantastic news. Come on Courtney, you’ve got this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Morning prayers up!

Comment

Morning Prayers Up.

Comment

Great news! Knee mails going up! Brandon, sorry if I missed it but who's taking care of her kids? I went back through some of her old threads and man are they precious. I remember cracking up at the playboy bunny necklace lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X