• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers continuing.

Comment

Still praying

Comment

Latest update.... still asleep. Blood pressure has dropped a little but nothing to be concerned about!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          Latest update.... still asleep. Blood pressure has dropped a little but nothing to be concerned about!!!
          Thanks for he update. She's got this!

Comment

Update ... Jenn says her heart is having irregular beats!!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Still sending prayers your way Courtney! We all believe in your fighting soirit and sheer determination to beat this. Cmon girl, time for the knockout punch!

Brandon and Jen, you guys inspire me. Stay strong and reach out if you guys need anything at all.

Comment

Still praying for you Courtney!!!!
                  Jennifer I'm still praying for you also along with Courtney kids and your kids.

Comment

Update... just gave her medicine to control heart beat. For me her heart is what most concerns me. Not sure how many times it can be shocked . Told Jenn once this nightmares over she and I are going to get sideways lol.

Comment

Whatever helps y'all get through this! You two are both awesome people!

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          Update... just gave her medicine to control heart beat. For me her heart is what most concerns me. Not sure how many times it can be shocked . Told Jenn once this nightmares over she and I are going to get sideways lol.
                          Y'all deserve it!

Comment

continued prayers

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Going to bed with another prayer that I will wake up to a good report in the morning!

Comment

Working...
                                X