• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers still going up

Comment

Any update?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They aren’t using the words but they are really worried about her not waking up. They won’t say coma but it’s not far away. Going to do another blood test this afternoon. If no change then they are going change meds or ad meds. Not sure.

Comment

Come on girl!! You got this!!

Praying she wakes up soon!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Comment

Lord God, again we come giving our thanks for Your work. Lord we KNOW that You know what You are doing in this. When the time is proper and on Your schedule, open her eyes and give her complete clarity and knowledge of what You have brought her through, and give her the encouragement and confidence to know that You will complete her restoration. Lord we ask please wait a little longer to bring this one home. She's got those two precious little ones to bring up knowing You Lord. She is the best person to do that, and we ask You Lord allow her the opportunity to complete her work here. Thank you again our Lord God for this powerful work You are doing, and we ask that it bring You praise and all glory and you magnify Your Kingdom through our sister Courtney. Keep in her a spirit of fight. Strengthen her and comfort her. When she awakens from this sickness, give her the strength to praise You. We ask these things in a spirit of thanksgiving through Your Son Jesus our Lord and Savior, Amen.

Brandon, we prayed in our Bible Study class this morning specifically for Courtney and her kids. We also prayed for you sir and with great thanksgiving for the work that He is doing through you sir. God bless and keep you, and Riley too as I know she's right in the middle of this too.

...waiting on another good report and praise!

Comment

Charlie-
              I so appreciate your gift of being able to put the feelings of my heart in writing. thank you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                Charlie-
                I so appreciate your gift of being able to put the feelings of my heart in writing. thank you sir.

[emoji115]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The good Lord got that time bomb out of her for a reason. There’s a reason he allowed the Docs to get it out in time. I’ve got faith that she’s got more work to do down here!!

Comment

Originally posted by sleepy View Post
                    the good lord got that time bomb out of her for a reason. There’s a reason he allowed the docs to get it out in time. I’ve got faith that she’s got more work to do down here!!
                    amen!!

Comment

Prayers up for Courtney

Comment

Come on Courtney you got this!

Prayers in the works.

Comment

Prayers up for Courtney and family.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            They aren’t using the words but they are really worried about her not waking up. They won’t say coma but it’s not far away. Going to do another blood test this afternoon. If no change then they are going change meds or ad meds. Not sure.

Man this is so hard to read. Continued prayers.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Well shes still fighting.. Did yall ever find out if she is getting Rhocephen? Its hard on the body and she may not be able to handle massive doses but its the most effective against Lyme

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                Well shes still fighting.. Did yall ever find out if she is getting Rhocephen? Its hard on the body and she may not be able to handle massive doses but its the most effective against Lyme
                                Let me ask again

Comment

Working...
                                X