Crows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crows

How can I get rid of these **** things. When my feeder goes off I have 100 plus crows everywhere. I'm guessing shooting is the only thing to do. What is the best way to hunt them. Anyone else have this problem??

I have a foxpro, crow deeks, and am willing to travel. Gotta hit them hard the first 2 calling stands. They wise up fast, if you really have 100 unpressured crows at the feeder, you could kill prolly half them in two call stands using the fighting or crow in distress calls on the foxpro. Love me some crow patrol.....

Comment

I have blackbirds eating all my corn...always this time of years. It ****** me off

Comment

Remove the plug..,.

Comment

Suppressed .22lr. with subsonics

It is how I do it.

Comment

I have grackles/blackbirds by the thousands eating my corn...I shoot them.

Comment

They got in the garden plot last weekend... It didn't end well for 'em...

Comment

sss

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
                  I have a foxpro, crow deeks, and am willing to travel. Gotta hit them hard the first 2 calling stands. They wise up fast, if you really have 100 unpressured crows at the feeder, you could kill prolly half them in two call stands using the fighting or crow in distress calls on the foxpro. Love me some crow patrol.....
                  Ok, ive always heard of crow hunting... but always wondered at legality? I know depredation of resource is a valid reason for killing. Every catch any flack from game warden??

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                    sss
                    S,S,S,S,S.....like I said, remove the plug. I'd go with a cylinder choke and be at ground level when they land....you can get a bunch with the 1st shot....then unleash hell!

Comment

PCP air rifle

Last edited by Cajun Blake; 02-06-2018, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                        Ok, ive always heard of crow hunting... but always wondered at legality? I know depredation of resource is a valid reason for killing. Every catch any flack from game warden??
                        Never had a problem, we always shot them over standing crops or at the pecan orchards, when they got used to the propane cannons.

Comment

I've ran them off of feeders with an owl hoot before. It works for me most of the time.

Comment

Isn't it illegal to kill crows in TX unless it is under the protection of crop depredation?

Just saying with as many guys here who have paid fines and worse due to "look what I killed" posts when they shouldn't have pulled the trigger....
                            Last edited by TXBRASS; 02-06-2018, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Tannerite

Comment

Working...
                              X