No announcement yet.

Super Bowl or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got the bugs from HEB in Brenham. I was surprised by the size.

Comment

With all of the BS this year due to the players not standing for the National Anthem, I was at a small sports bar with about 30 people in there to watch the game. When the National Anthem came on I was the only one in the place that stood. Most people continued the their conversation and were oblivious to what was the TV. That folks sadly is where most of society is at. Great game though hated to see Philly win, however I didn't want Brady to win another ring.

Comment

Great game. As long suffering Eagles fans , my Dad and I almost cried.

Comment

Larry spoke at the Lee County Wildlife supper on Friday night. I enjoyed his stories.

Comment

The final numbers are in....

Trump voters: 63 million

Super Bowl LII viewers: 103.4 million

Lol...couldn't resist

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
              With all of the BS this year due to the players not standing for the National Anthem, I was at a small sports bar with about 30 people in there to watch the game. When the National Anthem came on I was the only one in the place that stood. Most people continued the their conversation and were oblivious to what was the TV. That folks sadly is where most of society is at. Great game though hated to see Philly win, however I didn't want Brady to win another ring.
              I have never stood for the anthem playing on tv. I consider myself very patriotic and i am a proud Air Force veteran, but i don't think i have ever seen anyone else stand while the anthem played on tv either. Nice to read that you did, but i don't look for anyone to do so. In person, absolutely every one should stand, pull their hats off, and put their hands on their hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                The final numbers are in....

Trump voters: 63 million

Super Bowl LII viewers: 103.4 million

Lol...couldn't resist
                Yes, and 40.4 million of those wants the Washington Redskins to change their name, because it's offensive. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Da' Hitman View Post
                  I have never stood for the anthem playing on tv. I consider myself very patriotic and i am a proud Air Force veteran, but i don't think i have ever seen anyone else stand while the anthem played on tv either. Nice to read that you did, but i don't look for anyone to do so. In person, absolutely every one should stand, pull their hats off, and put their hands on their hearts.
                  My grandson and I stand and place our hands over our hearts everytime at home. I just thought it would be good teachings at a young age.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
                    We got the bugs from HEB in Brenham. I was surprised by the size.
                    They used to buy their bugs from Troy Landry. At least he was one of their suppliers. Not sure if they still do or not. He should have some good basin crawfish.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      They used to buy their bugs from Troy Landry. At least he was one of their suppliers. Not sure if they still do or not. He should have some good basin crawfish.
                      Hence the commercial.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Hence the commercial.

I have not seen it. But, I bet he is making plenty of money off of them.

Comment

Working...
                        X