Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timberlake rocked it!

Comment

Great game. I wanted to see Brady win one for the old guys, but one of my buddies is a born and raised Philly guy and an Eagles fanatic, so I'm happy for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
        Great game. I wanted to see Brady win one for the old guys, but one of my buddies is a born and raised Philly guy and an Eagles fanatic, so I'm happy for him.
        This ^^^^^ Didn't really care but it was a good game. Congrats Eagles, now go burn the city down!

Comment

Couldn't possibly care less about either the Patriots or the Eagles, but someone shared the RAM truck/Vikings commercial...now THAT was funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
            Shaun White Iron Man for the win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was a sweet commercial

Comment

Great game! Congrats Eagles! I wanted the Eagles to win, but expected Tommy boy to get #6.

Commercials were so so, I liked the Giants and the Ram truck Vikings of the ones I saw. I missed half time so can't comment on that.

Comment

Wait, was there some kind of game on today?

[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Wait, was there some kind of game on today?

[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  My little girl asked “Daddy, is the wonderbowl on TV? I want to see Justin Timberlake sing”

Comment

We had a Super Bowl party. Boiled crawfish. Spent more time eating crawfish and visiting with Larry Weishuhn.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
                      We had a Super Bowl party. Boiled crawfish. Spent more time eating crawfish and visiting with Larry Weishuhn.

Tell Larry I want to go hunting with him!

Comment

Was a great game, had an absolute blast these past few days. Saw some celebs. Jlo has a huge ***, Bradys wife is absolutely smokin hot. Kraft was next door, that room stayed closed and was highly guarded. Really cool experience.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Been a cowboys fan since the franchise inception, but cant stand the patriots Great game for the eagles, congratulations. I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit saying that, still, go eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post

That's cool.. Ill bet that was interesting.. You may need to explain just exactly who Larry Weishuhn is. I'm sure a lot of folks around here have never heard of him.....

Years ago I asked him how many doe that we needed to shoot off of a 2500 acre place that I hunted in Kinney county and if he could give me a rough guess based off numbers that I gave him.. I'll never forget his answer..

He said "shoot doe's until you scare yourself into thinking that you've killed every doe on the ranch and at that point you might have killed 1/2 of the doe's that you need to kill.. They get smart quick."

He was not lying..............
                            Last edited by PondPopper; 02-05-2018, 02:03 AM.

Comment

No crawfish for Larry?

Comment

Good size bugs for February, where did they come from?

Comment

Working...
                                X