2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    That and the announcing make me realize how spoiled we are with LHN.

They certainly have a great baseball coverage gig for us.

Good win over a nice Tech team. So glad to see this team hitting compared to past years. Little Clemens is absolutely raking. I'd have never guessed he'd have 15 HRs this season. When was the last time Texas has had 15 HRs in a season from a single player? Before the bat change maybe? Keyes?

Need to win with Shugart on the mound today..
    Last edited by Smart; 05-05-2018, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Jiminey Christmas—— I’m ready for this Tech team to get to to the off season and get their heads right. I can’t figure out what is wrong with Martin, but he’s had 3 bad outings out of his last 4. Our Sunday pitching is atrocious. Our pen is depleted with injury. Our bats are either red hot or ice cold... it’s either strike out or homerun, nothing in the middle

UT takes the series, Tech goes 1-6 in their remaining games (including last night).

Loses South Louisiana college of rice farmers in the regional.

Depressing

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        Jiminey Christmas—— I’m ready for this Tech team to get to to the off season and get their heads right. I can’t figure out what is wrong with Martin, but he’s had 3 bad outings out of his last 4. Our Sunday pitching is atrocious. Our pen is depleted with injury. Our bats are either red hot or ice cold... it’s either strike out or homerun, nothing in the middle

UT takes the series, Tech goes 1-6 in their remaining games (including last night).

Depressing
        Man I thought I was glass half empty on this team. You don’t even have a glass. I’m still hoping they flip whatever switch it is that brings the good team back t9 the field.

Comment

Tech is lighting them up right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Depressing

Sometimes it just pays to be patient with our meltdowns..

Shugart sharted the bed today... He's been pretty consistent at that ...

Comment

Crazy stat-TCU hasn't allowed a run in over 38 innings. Up 2-0 vs. Lamar in the 5th

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
                Crazy stat-TCU hasn't allowed a run in over 38 innings. Up 2-0 vs. Lamar in the 5th
                Yep. Need to win out. Schloss has pull with NCAA for some reason....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Sometimes it just pays to be patient with our meltdowns..

Shugart sharted the bed today... He's been pretty consistent at that ...
                  No my meltdown was apply timed, this is the MO for this team since shortly before conference play started.

Tomorrow they will deal a dozen or so free passes and allow 10+ runs. The question is how cold will their bats be?

I love my raiders, but they are bi-polar...

Comment

No my meltdown was apply timed, this is the MO for this team since shortly before conference play started.

Tomorrow they will deal a dozen or so free passes and allow 10+ runs. The question is how cold will their bats be?

I love my raiders, but they are bi-polar...

Suit yourself....Horns are as well..

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      Yep. Need to win out. Schloss has pull with NCAA for some reason....
                      Yeah, they'll just about need to win the Big 12 tournament, or it'll be tough to get in a regional.
                      Last edited by sandbill; 05-05-2018, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Florida is good.
                        That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          Florida is good.
                          That is all.

They sure are. I hate to jinx it but it looks like we salvage a game here. Good guys up 7-3 in the bottom of 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                            They sure are. I hate to jinx it but it looks like we salvage a game here. Good guys up 7-3 in the bottom of 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Nice win for the Aggies today

Hope the Horns can follow suit

Comment

2018 College Baseball

Nephew at work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Last edited by Chad C; 05-06-2018, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Horns tryin to win the series.

Comment

Working...
                                X