Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    Janczak is done for the year. Thoracic outlet surgery
    Wow, I did not know that! Some other guys are getting a chance to log some innings now. We'll see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      We were there Friday and Sat. How they won the series is beyond me. Limping is an understatement.
      Just read on this thread that Janczak is out for the season. It will be quite a challenge to make the post season this year. They gotta believe, the way they played this weekend, though.

VERY cool that your dad was a two sport athlete at TCU, by the way!

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
        Just read on this thread that Janczak is out for the season. It will be quite a challenge to make the post season this year. They gotta believe, the way they played this weekend, though.

VERY cool that your dad was a two sport athlete at TCU, by the way!
        They don't have the depth in the pitching rotation and the bats are inconsistent.

Its fun listening to old stories dad has. One of the better one is how after football practice the coach would have him and several other players walk around the stadium and shoot pigeons with pellet guns because of all the crap the made. Imagine doing that today.

Comment

5 run ninth with a walk off granny for Hamilton to beat TXState. Needed that going through the pen. I believe they pitched 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Old school Bobcat mojo was working for a while.
            Good game.

Click image for larger version

Name:	swt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	24538756

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
              Old school Bobcat mojo was working for a while.

Good game.

[ATTACH]906680[/ATTACH]

Nice! It was a wild finish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Easy 18-1 warm up win against Prairie View last night. We got a big one this weekend with Florida coming to town. Looking forward to it.

Comment

next few conf games are gonna be tests....

Comment

Anyone coming to Lubbock for the Tech/Texas series this weekend? Huge series with possible Regional and Superregional hosting on the line. Guns up!

Comment

No

Comment

I wish I could make it up there to Lubbock. Gonna be a good series.

Hook 'em Horns.

Comment

Breaks my heart that that series is in the LBK. The family will be rolling through Austin tomorrow with time to kill.

Comment

I fell asleep and missed the walkoff salami.

Go Horns.

Comment

The Horns are at least fun to watch this year. But I stand by my assessment they don't have the pitching to compete. And without strong pitching, I see Tech steam rolling them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                                The Horns are at least fun to watch this year. But I stand by my assessment they don't have the pitching to compete. And without strong pitching, I see Tech steam rolling them.
                                Tech is playing their worst ball of the year right now. If the don’t turn it around the opposite will happen. Most talent top to bottom of any Tech team I have ever watched. Sometimes it seems they just lack the fire to win.

Comment

Working...
                                X