No announcement yet.

2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AGS WIN!! AGS WIN!! Oh.....I mean SEC SEC SEC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      AGS WIN!! AGS WIN!! Oh.....I mean SEC SEC SEC!!!

Congratulations!! Yall were great today!..

Comment

Good showing Texas.

Guess we will wait til tomorrow for the TTU/AR game, storms moving in, delayed till 11

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          Good showing Texas.

Guess we will wait til tomorrow for the TTU/AR game, storms moving in, delayed till 11
          That is going to mess with a lot of travel schedules for folks. We have some Tech friends that are leaving in the morning, so now they are scrambling to change flights. Maybe they should have waited till the morning and they could have gotten my Texas CWS shirt on discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Congratulations!! Yall were great today!..
            **** straight we were!!!

Comment

Nobody was going to get past Kowar today. He was on his game from the bump. Strange that he struggled through the end of the season. The way he pitched today no one would have guessed it. His changeup is nasty. Kind of reminded me of the Aggies from last season. Just ran out of juice at the World Series. At least the Horns made the trip this year. That’s what counts.

Comment

Bb
                Last edited by ByronB; 06-19-2018, 06:18 PM. Reason: Double post

Comment

Oops....dang internet.

Comment

That SEC gauntlet ain’t no joke! Bad draw UT. Hook em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great season for the Horns and Mr. Pierce. It was nice to see them back in Omaha. It's only going to get better as he continues to get his guys!

Comment

Pretty solid season considering how they looked at the beginning, that was a fun team to watch! Congrats to the Srs, and can't wait to see the rest back next year. Hook'em!

I messed around and didn't get to see a pitch in Omaha [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The SEC isn’t no joke that’s for sure !

Comment

The SEC isn’t no joke that’s for sure !

Comment

Texas was a good team this year, not a great team and they still got there. Got to get there to have a chance... Texas has only gone 2 and cue five out of thirty six trips!!!

Good luck to those still in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Horns had a great year with not so good pitching and that says a lot about the coaching and the kids drive to get there. I will ever get into the UT vs Aggie thing, but I do know UT beat the Aggies and they where at home watching. Both are great clubs and we should be proud of both programs right now!

Comment

Working...
                                X